Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are low production, custom designs, so I get they're a bit more pricey than a GI Joe. :)
$250 is about where I max out on 'think about it'. Start getting a bit below that and it is a buy. Going over that and I have to tap out. :|
We will see!

These are low production, custom designs, so I get they're a bit more pricey than a GI Joe. :)
$250 is about where I max out on 'think about it'. Start getting a bit below that and it is a buy. Going over that and I have to tap out. :|
We will see!
if you're talking about gametoys, then no, it's not low quality, they are unironically higher quality than "official products", they also give you more value too. Additionally 12 inch figures have been going up, getting something of this quality for 250$ is nuts.

Is the window for pre-order on sites like osk open for a while?
On Gametoys figures no, they're not open for a while anywhere. They don't make that many of their figures and the demand is insane so they sell fast.

On Gametoys figures no, they're not open for a while anywhere. They don't make that many of their figures and the demand is insane so they sell fast.
ok that's what I feared, some one told me the pre-orders window should be open for a while because Bleach was available for a few months apparently
we'll need info on when these go up !

if you're talking about gametoys, then no, it's not low quality, they are unironically higher quality than "official products", they also give you more value too. Additionally 12 inch figures have been going up, getting something of this quality for 250$ is nuts.
I think you misunderstood, they had mentioned low production, not low quality. They're aware of the high quality of GT figures by the pictures we post here, but they're also aware of their limited production run. I do also think getting something of this quality for $250 is nuts, and I think Tifa will be closer to the $300 mark considering she will be the first Gametoys figure with a full seamless body. And Walter says it is rumored she may appear with a deluxe set including her Bar Table & Bar Stool & accessories (cups, flower, etc), so there's a possibility of dropping another $100+ on the deluxe edition too. :unsure: To ClaraVoyant, I understand your concern in pricing, but just understand that these are it. The top of the line in terms of 1/6 scale, and the price you see during pre-order will be the cheapest it will ever be. It only goes up from there. Keep that in mind if this is truly something you want in your collection!

Is the window for pre-order on sites like osk open for a while?
AC Cloud pre-orders lasted just over one week. I do not know about the others, but with GT's popularity only increasing, it's safe to say pre-orders will be selling out quickly. Tifa is highly sought-after as well. Do not worry though. You have us here! You should see how quickly Hologram AI takes care of us with collecting & compiling a list of pre-orders through all of our preferred websites. Shoutout for your awesome work! :joy

tifa maybe will start open preorder on june. (news from some seller on taobao)

new female,male body type under development.(female -aerith? male- noctis?ac sephiroth?just gussing. dont take it seriously.
:faq
I just can't wait for Tifa PO to open (any1 knows roughly when?), then Aeirth will be next.
Sometime in June supposedly. :duff

Tifa + aerith is a must
Can't wait!
tifa.jpg
aerith.jpeg

ok that's what I feared, some one told me the pre-orders window should be open for a while because Bleach was available for a few months apparently
we'll need info on when these go up !
So, iirc Cloud and Cloud and daytona was up for 1-3 months, same with Sephiroth, but when Zack went up I think the preorder only stuck around for a month, if that. I only remember because when I missed out on Cloud I spent a month or two looking at his pre order pages, but I bought Zack day 1,when I went to show it to somebody who wanted him, the figure wasn't there.

Last edited:
Zack and AC Cloud preorders went up after R Cloud and R Seph released (I think?) so it stands to reason the preorder windows started tightening rapidly around then - that's when GT will have started attracting more attention. You could put the Bleach figures being as solid as they were down to a lucky first few releases, but Cloud actually looking better than the prototype when he hit mass production was probably when the penny dropped.

I don't know if we've said it enough times, but I'm just beyond thankful/appreciative that Walter passes through here with first hand updates. GT keeps such a low profile, we are blessed by the W.

View attachment 578617

View attachment 578619

tifa and aerith body.
yup,gt boss did the censored thing on aerith. he dont want causes some chaos in the figure market.
Curious on how well these bodies will hold up. Kind of disappointing that they're going full seamless with Tifa. I would ideally like to put Tifa in a fighting pose but there's zero chance I would ever leave the figure in the pose for long since the elbows will start to rip apart. She would just have to stand in a museum pose forever with her arms by her side just standing there.

I wish they went the hybrid route like Cloud where they included both seamless arms and jointed, at least for the elbows.

wcMCFbi.png

View attachment 578617

View attachment 578619

tifa and aerith body.
yup,gt boss did the censored thing on aerith. he dont want causes some chaos in the figure market.
They turned out awesome!! Well, Tifa anyway! Can't really see Aerith lol! But looks like Aerith alright, her proportions seem very accurate! Thanks for making this Monday less of a Monday, Walter!!!

Also I see what you're saying Hologram AI, I know you'll be able to achieve those poses for photos but like you said, it's gonna be museum pose in the display cabinet. It's just the unfortunate reality of seamless figures! They look great, and are highly pose-able, but we all know they have to return to the museum pose or else they'll split. I haven't encountered a split yet though, but maybe I've just been lucky!!

View attachment 578617

View attachment 578619

tifa and aerith body.
Hah, I guess they're really committing to it with a 'cast off' kind of figure like statues go by. Never really been in the 1/6 game for the horny market. But, my qualms with the high detail parts aside, they look great. For those worried, if these are up to par with what TBLeague/Phicen puts out, there isn't a huge concern with damage from posing them in dynamic poses. I've had some of my Phicen bodies with bent arms and legs for 3 or 4 years now, switching between dynamic and stationary and not had any major issues with tearing. At worst I've had some skin crease lines that didn't fully disappear, but that's about the full extent. And most of those fade once you set them back to a stationary pose.

Also, I know it's hard to see, but it looks like they did a great job with Aerith's proportions. I hope we get a clear photo soon. Definitely pre-ordering both. Thanks for the update Walter!

Back