Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks great! Soft features, perfect colors, beautiful eyes, and the hair sculpt is amazing. I'm very curious to know what kind of accessories will come with Aerith!! Let's see... her staff, a basket of flowers... that's all I can think of. 🤔 I thought maybe extra outfit or something but I think Walter mentioned before Tifa wouldn't come with any extra outfits bc how difficult she is to change, so I'm not sure if Aerith would be the same thing.
I think an outfit swap would be feasible for Aerith. Walter said they didn't do the extra dress for Tifa because it would be too hard to change and could damage the figure/outfit. But that's because Tifa's clothes are incredibly tight. Aerith you could swap without too much difficulty.

If we could get her long red dress that would be my ultimate wish. But that would be a pretty huge undertaking for GT. I'd absolutely pay for a deluxe version if I could get it.

I'll be skipping Genesis as I absolutely despise his character and everything it stands for, but that Aeris head looks fantastic. Could be tempted, we'll see.
*starts reciting Loveless*
Why, ever could it be, that you detest Genesis like so?
Is it because 90% of his screen-time was nonsensical poems?
😂 jokes aside, I mildly enjoy Genesis and his character, but I LOVE his outfit and weapon. Crisis Core was a story, more-over a game, and he played a part in telling the final tale. A lot of what he spoke did seem nonsensical, but a couple things stood out.
Screenshot_20220520-084505_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220520-084519_Gallery.jpg

im kinda butthurt its not barret tho wtf

I think an outfit swap would be feasible for Aerith. Walter said they didn't do the extra dress for Tifa because it would be too hard to change and could damage the figure/outfit. But that's because Tifa's clothes are incredibly tight. Aerith you could swap without too much difficulty.

If we could get her long red dress that would be my ultimate wish. But that would be a pretty huge undertaking for GT. I'd absolutely pay for a deluxe version if I could get it.
I agree, and a deluxe edition with the red dress is totally possible, I can't even think of anything else they could include for her in terms of a deluxe set. But as far as regular release, I have a feeling they will be including her crisis core dress (and possibly a different headsculpt?) given the following trend of CC characters. But we'll see!!

Wow, i wasnt expecting that Genesis, i hope we can have news from Tifa soon!

Totally stoked about Aerith and Tifa! And really happy to see Genesis and Noctis because that mean my wallet can have a break for a while, and it desperately need it. X,D

Aerith and tifa will be insta preorder! Genesis, not so much hahaha and yeah id rather prefer barret but well take what we can get XD

I'll be skipping Genesis as I absolutely despise his character and everything it stands for, but that Aeris head looks fantastic. Could be tempted, we'll see.
I'm in the same boat :lol Always hated his character. Zero desire to own a figure of him.

Would rather they dump him and do a Barret instead. :monkey2

well well well
not final version.
That Aerith head is looking incredible. Wonder how far along she is along with Tifa. I'm so thankful that they're doing sculpted hair unlike Hot Toys early attempt to do plastic Barbie rooted styled hair for all their female sculpts.

Yep Genesis I don't say no but not now, There are much more interesting characters to make before, FF7 original characters like:
- Barret
- Youffie
- Cid
- Vincent
- Cait Sith (not sure about him ^^)
- Rufus
etc...

My guess is he's intended as a companion figure to Zack, like R Sephiroth was to R Cloud (and like L and Light are to each other, if they do eventually release those). Zack is specifically his CC design, he's got the Compilation Buster Sword with the gold hilt, so it makes sense if you view it like that.

My guess is he's intended as a companion figure to Zack, like R Sephiroth was to R Cloud (and like L and Light are to each other, if they do eventually release those). Zack is specifically his CC design, he's got the Compilation Buster Sword with the gold hilt, so it makes sense if you view it like that.
Genesis exists for Zack to bully.

Genesis is still alive though (Cerberus ending). It's funny to realize that he managed to outlive pretty much the whole Crisis Core crew.

While I don't care for a figure of him, it would look cool, and I'm pretty much forced to buy any GT FF figure.

Last edited:
It's fairly clear that Genesis WILL be involved in Remake in some fashion, but the jury's out on anything about his appearance, role or anything else. The rumour that floated around a few years back was that Gackt had a falling out with Square Enix and didn't allow for his likeness rights to be retained by them, resulting in the Compilation grinding to a halt and Crisis Core never seeing a digital re-release. Remake, and specifically Ever Crisis, are effectively a do-over of the Compilation without having to involve Gackt.

My ideal scenario would be that Genesis is retconned as another weird space monster like Jenova, or some kind of freakish failed experiment. There are MORE than enough prettyboys in the FF7 continuity, we could certainly live with having one less.

My ideal scenario would be that Genesis is retconned as another weird space monster like Jenova, or some kind of freakish failed experiment. There are MORE than enough prettyboys in the FF7 continuity, we could certainly live with having one less.
He always was a failed experiment. As much as people hate on crisis core, I always liked his inclusion because it allowed Sephiroth going mad to be more organic, losing one friend to being a fialed experiment and having the other one go mad and tell him he'd wind up the same seemed better than going mad because you were resurrected.

Lots of people saying it, so I might as well, too... waiting for that Tifa preorder! I check here for news every day. :D
Only determining factor at this point is price.

does anyone remember how much was retail for sephiroth and cloud? I'm assuming Tifa and Aerith would be similarly priced to Cloud

Back