Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a 2nd body option for the 2nd class suit
Aaahh you're right i remember, i didn't know this body was different so i didn't take it! I regret now....
So in the "Deluxe Pack" we have the black suit? And dark blue with the body alone?

just some project .

Attachments

• B5EC562F-5D37-40ED-85D7-C2FA23DD38B4.jpeg
    B5EC562F-5D37-40ED-85D7-C2FA23DD38B4.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 122
It's been a while since I last checked Game Toys news about Tifa, is she going to be up for pre-order anytime soon? Maybe Aerith as well? Thanks!

It's been a while since I last checked Game Toys news about Tifa, is she going to be up for pre-order anytime soon? Maybe Aerith as well? Thanks!
Tifa will be in preorder after Zack will be released (Q2 so normally end of June max for Zack)

I had always wondered how companies would do the "hole in the chest" on this Ichigo, and characters like Ulquiorra. An actual hole? Or black paint. Excited to see the outcome regardless. I'm more of a Final Getsuga Ichigo fan, though.
View attachment 577177
I actually owned this statue. It's great. But vasto Lorde Ichigo is better because of his design, fight scene and aggressiveness

Attachments

• 1652625051058.jpg
    1652625051058.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 40
I had always wondered how companies would do the "hole in the chest" on this Ichigo, and characters like Ulquiorra. An actual hole? Or black paint. Excited to see the outcome regardless. I'm more of a Final Getsuga Ichigo fan, though.
View attachment 577177

my assumption based on gt style, full silicone body with an actual hole.
they really good at creating new body for their figures, and maximize the resemblance of character,in term of body scale,body outlook. thats why gt prefer silicone body.

they really good at creating new body for their figures, and maximize the resemblance of character,in term of body scale,body outlook. thats why gt prefer silicone body.
Super cool to hear!!! Can't wait to see! I have so many questions, like how they will stabilize the body with a hole in the chest (we will see the main frame joint?) And multiple colors on a silicone body, is it difficult to do? Ichigo's body is paper white with black lines on it. Very exciting news to hear about, I love the progress and evolution of Gametoys. Growing so fast.

No way that's even better!! That's outta this world! Great news! Do you have a relationship with GT? I might buy two of these

As we don't have the Dark blue suit with the Zack Gametoys, i preordered the 2nd body, 2nd class suit to Gundamit, for only 2$!
Apparently from what you say here it is a trusted store right?

But do you know if we have custom tax for Europe with Gundamit? (I'm French)

Gundamit/ShowZ are legit yeah, I've recently gotten a model kit from them with zero hassle here in the UK. Took a month to get here but they marked it as low value so I never got charged for customs.

Hum, I look at your attached photo and it's what I thought, Zack have 2 suits right??
One Dark Blue like Cloud, and an other more black?

I already noticed that in promotional photo, can you confirm?
Because if we really have 2 suits, there is only 1 body? So we will have to undress him every time we want to change his suit, it seems constraining.

View attachment 577155
It’s 1st class and 2nd.

Regarding the quality of final product,i got few opinion.
firstly,final product sure got variance with prototype. even for gametoys. its just how big is the different. dont anticipate highly that gametoys final product will 100% matched with prototype.

it seem like gametoys figure collector have high hope for gt figure and expect 100% or more on headsculpt etc. we have to understand that games ,anime related 1/6 figure especially female headsculpt are very difficult to restore the resemblance,not easy on custom headsculpt .in term of mass production,it will be even more difficult. each angle of view is not the same.

Thats why a lot of fans debated on gt tifa headsculpt,but strangely i dont see such debate on others company figure like hottoys female headsculpt,honestly i dont think ht female figure headsculpt is on point,not even 80%.

gametoys figure made fans quality control awareness become more picky.in my personal opinion, gt figure already worth more than the price we paid. lower the expectation,then you wont be disappoint.

Its just blessful when some company decided to make the character you love when nobody else do it,some product are not perfect or good enough.

conclusion is:lower your expectation on future release figure resemblance. its not statue,its not expensive,its just a mass production 1/6 scale figure.you be happy in this way of thinking.

yes,zack still in production,just wait for it.
personally im not a tifa fans, but do hoping for a ac version of sephiroth can be released.
Please, no more Sephiroth. I can’t… stop please…

Back