Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do it.... for science. Though you'll probably be left trying to do a reverse charge when they don't ship at the end of the month because "stock is delayed until June, please pay additional shipping due to shipping restrictions and higher fees". :LOL:
Right? That's my only concern is I could be just lighting $50 on fire...

Just to have the plot thicken even more, there's absolutely no record in my orders of them cancelling and refunding me. Ha.

Right? That's my only concern is I could be just lighting $50 on fire...

Just to have the plot thicken even more, there's absolutely no record in my orders of them cancelling and refunding me. Ha.
On the other hand $50 for a cloud is a good deal assuming you received your refund.

Do it.... for science. Though you'll probably be left trying to do a reverse charge when they don't ship at the end of the month because "stock is delayed until June, please pay additional shipping due to shipping restrictions and higher fees". :LOL:
--

Experience and observation over the years tell me ALL 1:6 collectors (and vendors) are "shady" in varying degrees and nuances. Of course, some way more shady with a hefty dose of sketchy than others.

--

Experience and observation over the years tell me ALL 1:6 collectors (and vendors) are "shady" in varying degrees and nuances. Of course, some way more shady with a hefty dose of sketchy than others.
Experience and observation over the years has taught me that ALL people are shady. ;)

Noctis will be the next
0-BB0-E9-ED-EC22-451-B-B19-B-D7489-D574-E29.jpg

Neat. I'd prefer his post-timeskip look, though. Maybe they could make an extra head at least.

I absolutely despise FFXV but much like anything Nomura touches, I love Noct's design and even from that blurry photo it looks like GT have got it on the money. A DLX set with the throne and/or all of the royal arms would be a home run I reckon.

Noctis will be the next
View attachment 575833
Yay, amazing! Walter's insight was correct and this is super exciting to see!! Look at the sharp af hair 😍 Walter did mention the boss is thinking of including the throne already for a DX (which would be amazing) but like Misterbadguy said, the royal arms would be amazing and definitely a must have accessory 😍 imagine if they make invisible floating stands for each sword... 😍 and if he does come with an extra HS, I hope it's with his eyes closed in Walter's pic! That would be a super cool display. Can't wait to get rid of my PAK Noctis, he makes me cry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220429-174717_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220429-174717_Snapchat.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 34
It is. And her face sculpt is beautiful, but like all prototypes we must wait for the actual product to see if it lines up with her PT image. A lot of these companies have not even achieving the same level of accuracy with their HS lately. And the pose doesn't fare well with many on this board, but to each their own. I wouldn't personally get it bc I don't have any 1/4, so she would be very out of place, but if I did, I'd give her a rotating stand. 😂

Its gonna be the same third party company scam as with every other Tifa statue.
Just look at 1/4 and 1/6 shops, look for Tifa products and then compare the pre order pictures
with the final released product on Youtube. Chance for a downgrade in quality is like 90%.

The faces these third party statue company studios are showing you on the pre order pictures
are like the best case scenario that their painters (or just 3D artists) could achieve for one single statue.
But they cant and wont do that for 300-800 statues.
So the final statue will look somewhat like that but theres a 90% chance that it will look worse
than on the pre order pics.

If a third party statue company has like a 300, 400, 500 USD unlicensed 1/4 statue
with ultra realistic paintjob and modeling around the eyes and tons of layers of color and shading on the pre orders pictures,
you can bet that the final release wont have that.

many tifas (1).png

Last edited:
NONE of the statues so far have had production sculpts that look like their prototype. That one will be no different. Wouldn't buy that statue to begin with, the most un-Tifa like statue I've seen.

Cool to see them doing Noctis, would be even cooler to see his post time look. He looked awesome here:

Cy7BkGQ.jpg

obK5sPI.png

Last edited:
If we're talking alternate XV costumes, I don't think anyone including SE themselves has taken a stab at Luna's costume from Kingsglaive. She was a better character in the movie anyway imo.

Attachments

• img_chara_luna_full.jpg
    img_chara_luna_full.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 67
Back