Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that even official? I'm leaning towards to yes and puzzled at the same time.

Is that even official? I'm leaning towards to yes and puzzled at the same time.
SE wouldn't license a weird Tifa statue based on an internet meme of people spreading their legs and sticking their ass up. You can bet it's cast-off, too.

Thankfully, Gametoys will save Tifa and give her a normal, high quality figure for once.

I didn't even realize it was a meme. To me it looks exactly like what the character Jack-o Valentine does from Guilty Gear.

I didn't even realize it was a meme. To me it looks exactly like what the character Jack-o Valentine does from Guilty Gear.
That's exactly what it is. There's just been a massive influx of people taking that pose and applying it to every single female character out there due to how ridiculous it is.

Looks like not even Tifa could avoid it.

MQj3gVK.jpg

Every single one of these unlicensed sexy Tifa statues looks completely different in hand
than on the pre order / shop pics in terms of headsculpt quality.
Every single one of them looks better on the pre order pics
and is then downgraded for the actual physical release.
There is like a 95% chance that the final release of this Eastudio Tifa statue is going to have a worse headsculpt / paintjob
than what you can see on the pre order pictures.
All of these products are made to make you think that they look really really good on the pre order page
but the package you get is just a statue with the paintjob of a decent Wallmart mass produced action figurine.

Every single one of these unlicensed sexy Tifa statues looks completely different in hand
than on the pre order / shop pics in terms of headsculpt quality.
Every single one of them looks better on the pre order pics
and is then downgraded for the actual physical release.
There is like a 95% chance that the final release of this Eastudio Tifa statue is going to have a worse headsculpt / paintjob
than what you can see on the pre order pictures.
All of these products are made to make you think that they look really really good on the pre order page
but the package you get is just a statue with the paintjob of a decent Wallmart mass produced action figurine.
100% true. Plus all of them are just marketed to the horny crowd. I mean, how many of them are cast off? That speaks for itself. Then you look at the poses... This one is just hilariously bad with its pandering.

Wouldnt buy that figure if I so got paid to do it. Face is great, pose is tasteless and degrading to the character. And Im 99% sure its a cast of, and 110% sure it will look like utter crap when it gets released (more than it already does).

A custom Zack WIP. I initially was just testing the boots I had modelled to see if it was the right height for the GT002 body but thought why not see it with almost everything. It’s all very rough around the edges and simply to test scale but it through me a little when I put the 2nd Sephiroth head on and saw him with a soldier outfit.

Attachments

• 4B0C5686-7CF9-4DBA-AD84-065A562248D6.jpeg
    4B0C5686-7CF9-4DBA-AD84-065A562248D6.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 114
A custom Zack WIP. I initially was just testing the boots I had modelled to see if it was the right height for the GT002 body but thought why not see it with almost everything. It’s all very rough around the edges and simply to test scale but it through me a little when I put the 2nd Sephiroth head on and saw him with a soldier outfit.
Leon never looked this good.

Re delays: Production and shipping in China has been affected by Covid lockdowns, and planned factory downtimes to reduce emissions. This has affected pretty much all industries in the past months. Could be a factor here, too.
--

That's what I heard and read elsewhere, but the general mindset of collectors fails to comprehend or be cognizant of such facts and realities because of zero patience.

Back