Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems to me an incredible figure, game toys is at a tremendous level. The bar table seems like a strange accessory to me, I thought that game toys would launch some deluxe version with dresses to alternate (I seem to remember that a photo was seen with the purple dress) or the AC outfit (something similar to what he did with zacks).

Thanks for the info!
some fans do actually wonder is it coming out as 1set body+ 1 combat set of cloth+ 1 dress. gametoys now solely focus on combat cloth first. boss did mention it would be hard to include the dress because all the combat eqmnt will be tight fitting for maximum resemble the looks of the tifa in game. in dress mode,tifa wear nothing on her arms and leg. so,its dangerous to undress the combat cloth inorder to exchange to dress mode.

some fans do actually wonder is it coming out as 1set body+ 1 combat set of cloth+ 1 dress. gametoys now solely focus on combat cloth first. boss did mention it would be hard to include the dress because all the combat eqmnt will be tight fitting for maximum resemble the looks of the tifa in game. in dress mode,tifa wear nothing on her arms and leg. so,its dangerous to undress the combat cloth inorder to exchange to dress mode.
That make sense Walter.

Sorry for asking you more questions, but you seem to have some info about it, Not everyone has such well-informed friends hehe.

Do you think GT will try to make Barret? It seems to be a complicated figure to do because of the body. They will continue the FF Ac line or that cloud + fenrir was exception? A FF8 line could be possible in the future?
Thanks for your time with this info Walter!

These updates and details are so helpful, thanks for all the input and pictures Walter! I'm so excited for Tifa. I do wish the dress came as an accessory somehow.

Also upsetting to hear no second batch for the figures but I see the reasoning when SE go after 3rd party creators so much. Maybe if they tried making a good product themselves.... Of course then they would gouge the prices even more.

Either way, so pumped for anything GT puts out!

That make sense Walter.

Sorry for asking you more questions, but you seem to have some info about it, Not everyone has such well-informed friends hehe.

Do you think GT will try to make Barret? It seems to be a complicated figure to do because of the body. They will continue the FF Ac line or that cloud + fenrir was exception? A FF8 line could be possible in the future?
Seconding the question about further AC figures, I'd probably be in for a Kadaj or Tifa if they have anything along those lines planned.

That make sense Walter.

no news regarding barret or ac line. each product by gametoys are using a newly design body,they care about the ratio between character,for barret it would required a new design of body too. maybe some outsource factory have a moq before starting production. many company produce based on preorder quanitty . hot character like cloud ac ,the preorder quantity was out of expected ,thats why boss cut the preorder date short. One shop on taobao received more than 2000 order on ac cloud.
But who knows? Any character could be done by gametoys, while what we need to do is enjoy the figure that gt released. That come later.

These updates and details are so helpful, thanks for all the input and pictures Walter! I'm so excited for Tifa. I do wish the dress came as an accessory somehow.

Also upsetting to hear no second batch for the figures but I see the reasoning when SE go after 3rd party creators so much. Maybe if they tried making a good product themselves.... Of course then they would gouge the prices even more.

Either way, so pumped for anything GT puts out!
There would be many limitations even acquired license from SE, there are many 1/6 figure and statue from ff series made by many company. But none of those product resemble up to 90% of the character. That’s why gametoys tend to keep a low profile, no official website,no official taobao shop,no official social media acc. All those leaked picture are from the secret group. those picture I posted here can consider the first picture in oversea, you won’t find those picture in anywhere else.please don’t repost in Twitter or Facebook.

low profile. Gametoys happy, we happy.

hi, im from china. glad to see many oversea fans love the quality of gametoys. here is some picture of gt product that my friend give me.not final version as the boss currently still not satisfied himself regarding the painting/headscupt/material of the figures. gametoys aim to delivery the best product that fans could own.

There would be many limitations even acquired license from SE, there are many 1/6 figure and statue from ff series made by many company. But none of those product resemble up to 90% of the character. That’s why gametoys tend to keep a low profile, no official website,no official taobao shop,no official social media acc. All those leaked picture are from the secret group. those picture I posted here can consider the first picture in oversea, you won’t find those picture in anywhere else.please don’t repost in Twitter or Facebook.

Thank you for sharing, I think I speak for everyone when I say we're very grateful to have an insider for Gametoys in our thread here. I'm very happy to see the pictures of Tifa and the Aerith head in progress, and the rumor of Noctis is very exciting as well!!! I knew the GT boss was a figure collector based off the backgrounds in his leaked pictures; he has rows of figure display cabinets. This is the most admirable thing of all - and why I'm so dedicated to support GT. 🥰

Thank you so much for the updates walter. keep up the good work! GT has lotsa fans! and we anticipate your next release

hi, im from china. glad to see many oversea fans love the quality of gametoys. here is some picture of gt product that my friend give me.not final version as the boss currently still not satisfied himself regarding the painting/headscupt/material of the figures. gametoys aim to delivery the best product that fans could own.
Thank you so much for sharing! Wonderful pictures!

well, the next ff series figure that open for preorder mostly will be tifa. after the release of zack. others still in progress. announced like death note series,ff7 remake aerith. unannounced are ffxv noctis (rumor),maybe with a throne as well.

gametoys boss is kind of OCD regarding the figure. himself will makesure that after he think the figure is perfect enough /ready for mass production,then only will open for perorder. unlike others brand,which solely focus on earning money,gt boss he is a figure collector himself too which he wanted to introduce game/anime series into the 1/6 figure lineup. currently 1/6 mostly consist of movie series.

regarding the delayed tifa ,he said that ingame realtime tifa are different from cg tifa. so nomatter how good the headscupt is(which we all can agree gametoys do have the best headscupt in 1/6 figure area),player still going to complaint about the headscupt is not perfect. people are comparing the headscupt with those statue figure.from what i heard ,he had 5 or more prototype headscupt,each with different makeup. yet still fans are complaining.

gametoys tifa have 1 head,coming with bar table.
aerith rumor going to have 2 head.
and yes, no 2nd batch for all the figure that released.
price are crazy increasing after release.
We are very grateful. I basically stopped collecting anything else, since GT came out with the FFVII line. 😍😍😍😍😍

gametoys boss is kind of OCD regarding the figure. himself will makesure that after he think the figure is perfect enough /ready for mass production,then only will open for perorder. unlike others brand,which solely focus on earning money,gt boss he is a figure collector himself too which he wanted to introduce game/anime series into the 1/6 figure lineup. currently 1/6 mostly consist of movie series.

That's music to my ears. Especially that last bit about introducing more game/anime characters. I myself am sick of MCU and DCEU figures dominating this market, to the point that I'm unloading a portion of my MCU figures. Focusing on comic, game, animation versions instead. Any hints on whether we'll see characters from other Final Fantasy games?

That's music to my ears. Especially that last bit about introducing more game/anime characters. I myself am sick of MCU and DCEU figures dominating this market, to the point that I'm unloading a portion of my MCU figures. Focusing on comic, game, animation versions instead. Any hints on whether we'll see characters from other Final Fantasy games?
I got into collecting 1:6 because the hot toys Marvel series is fantastic but it is a bit ridiculous just how much comic book movie related things there is. My Cloud and Sephiroth have now become my favourite figures and everything else has just been pushed back on my self.

I got into collecting 1:6 because the hot toys Marvel series is fantastic but it is a bit ridiculous just how much comic book movie related things there is. My Cloud and Sephiroth have now become my favourite figures and everything else has just been pushed back on my self.

Yep, with me it was the same. I started with the beginning of the MCU and Dark Knight Joker back around 2009. At the time the MCU wasn't as mainstream and they were pretty good representations of the comics. I've been a life long Marvel and DC fan, collecting comics since the early 90's. The MCU, while still enjoyable has gone far beyond the source material and become its own thing. Now I just want comic and videogame versions as they seem to better portrayals in recent years. Great examples I feel are Spiderman PS4 games and Guardians of the Galaxy which are soo much better written than the movies, and they do the characters justice.

That said, before comics my first love was gaming on the NES and SNES. The PS era solidified Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, and Castlevania as my all-time favourite game franchises.

Appreciate all this info Walter and definitely appreciate GT's stance on how they operate. It might make their releases harder to get but if that's what it takes to ensure a high standard of quality then so be it. At this point I trust them more than SE's own merchandising arm.

Appreciate all this info Walter and definitely appreciate GT's stance on how they operate. It might make their releases harder to get but if that's what it takes to ensure a high standard of quality then so be it. At this point I trust them more than SE's own merchandising arm.
After the Play Arts Kai Tifa release I dropped all my pre-orders with SE and gave up on their merchandising arm. That release was a joke and a slap in the face of her pricetag. I absolutely trust GT over SE... I trust most companies over anything SE puts out. You only get to pull that **** once before I go elsewhere.

dint have reissue plan,boss confirmed it. to make sure that gametoys is always on low-profile.
Ah, so no chance at another run of Cloud and the bike? Real shame, hope he reconsiders down the line so it's less on the radar. Can't afford it now for the current prices.

After the Play Arts Kai Tifa release I dropped all my pre-orders with SE and gave up on their merchandising arm. That release was a joke and a slap in the face of her pricetag. I absolutely trust GT over SE... I trust most companies over anything SE puts out. You only get to pull that **** once before I go elsewhere.
I kept going all the way up to Red, I had the full main party plus Sephiroth. I effectively convinced myself I was happy with them, then I found out about GT AC Cloud which thankfully pulled the wool away from my eyes. I'm in the process of selling them all off now, even if AC Cloud is the only GT figure I ever own, I'd rather have a single item of that calibre represent FF7 than a bunch of mediocre PAKs.

Back