Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
--

Open ears, eyes, and mindset to consider other viewpoints and ultimately choose/decide for oneself.

Damn it. Now I need to go watch classic episodes of Kung Fu starring David Carradine.

"Snatch the GT 1:6 AC Cloud from my hands grasshopper."
The first funny non serious comment that I see from you. :) Keep it up. Don't be so serious. Looks good on you.

The first funny non serious comment that I see from you. :) Keep it up. Don't be so serious. Looks good on you.
--

1649870108863.png

Is it safe to presume that the GT Fenrir will be a re-cast of, or at the very least heavily based on, the PAK version? It seems like that was almost certainly the case for the GT Hardy, and the photo comparing the unpainted prototype to the PAK has them looking more or less identical from the angle it's shot from:

Attachments

• 0F087DC4-4AFA-44CA-88D7-CEF657ACEA13.jpeg
    0F087DC4-4AFA-44CA-88D7-CEF657ACEA13.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 96
It's a good method. The PAK bikes are very accurate.

The things I'm hoping they'll improve though is extra handle articulation (like their Daytona) and since it looks like they're doing actual functioning weapons storage mechanism hopefully the joints are very strong. The PAK gets some sagging over time.

It's a good method. The PAK bikes are very accurate.

The things I'm hoping they'll improve though is extra handle articulation (like their Daytona) and since it looks like they're doing actual functioning weapons storage mechanism hopefully the joints are very strong. The PAK gets some sagging over time.

That's unfortunate about the sword racks - presumably they've had to do some level of re-jigging for them at least, considering the fusion swords themselves are likely somewhat different in shape to the PAK versions.

Is it safe to presume that the GT Fenrir will be a re-cast of, or at the very least heavily based on, the PAK version? It seems like that was almost certainly the case for the GT Hardy, and the photo comparing the unpainted prototype to the PAK has them looking more or less identical from the angle it's shot from:

I'd expect them to look "more or less identical" when it's the same bike. The photo is far too low quality for me to really compare most pieces, but it doesn't look like a recast to me. Probably the most obviously different part from this angle is the shape of the back exhaust pipes. The little cap on the end of the PAK's exhaust pipe is longer than the GT one, even though the GT one is bigger.

Got my Hardy Daytona from Gundamit, arrived in great shape!. Cloud should be here in the next couple days. Was surprised that the bike arrived first due to its size, but either way I'll take it!

edit: Wow, cloud just showed up, also in perfect condition! Wasn't expecting him for a few days but went out side and there he was on the door step!

For those that were concerned about Gundamit, don't be, they both arrived fast and in great shape. The shipper boxes were wrapped in bubble wrap, then the whole thing was wrapped in plastic with the show.z logo. Shipper boxes were a little dented but nothing major for those that care about shippers.

All in all super stoked to have him in the collection to go with Sephiroth! Can't wait for Zack!

Last edited:
Got my Hardy Daytona from Gundamit, arrived in great shape!. Cloud should be here in the next couple days. Was surprised that the bike arrived first due to its size, but either way I'll take it!

edit: Wow, cloud just showed up, also in perfect condition! Wasn't expecting him for a few days but went out side and there he was on the door step!

For those that were concerned about Gundamit, don't be, they both arrived fast and in great shape. The shipper boxes were wrapped in bubble wrap, then the whole thing was wrapped in plastic with the show.z logo. Shipper boxes were a little dented but nothing major for those that care about shippers.

All in all super stoked to have him in the collection to go with Sephiroth! Can't wait for Zack!
that's awesome! I'm waiting for my cloud and Daytona from when I made my purchase on March 31 from Gundamit. Can't wait any longer! Also nade a couple of purchases from dasong on AliExpress back in mid March but still hasn't arrived here in the states

I also just recieved my Daytona! :D But from Dasong on Ali. For me it was an equally great experience, both the bike and box was in top notch condition even if it travelled from China all the way to Sweden. And it came super fast (not even 3 weeks). I first bought Cloud from the same seller so I knew he would be good. And now Im just so insanely happy I went ant got the Daytona (had pondered not to get it since Ive got the PAK version), but its so friggin worth it! I also got the extra hands and to my surprise the bike light up already (Ive heard from a few people they didnt recieve batteries). All in all I still recommend Dasong from Ali if anyone is out to get Cloud, his bike or both (heads up tho; his prices has increased, a lot especially on Cloud, the last couple months due to demand).

hi, im from china. glad to see many oversea fans love the quality of gametoys. here is some picture of gt product that my friend give me.not final version as the boss currently still not satisfied himself regarding the painting/headscupt/material of the figures. gametoys aim to delivery the best product that fans could own.

Attachments

• B22B575D-980E-4979-8419-5B422F87002B.jpeg
    B22B575D-980E-4979-8419-5B422F87002B.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 229
  • AFA7574A-2A91-49A9-9DA4-13305F63A167.jpeg
    AFA7574A-2A91-49A9-9DA4-13305F63A167.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 213
  • AD8FF0F8-74B7-4030-9F63-D9117F3F2967.jpeg
    AD8FF0F8-74B7-4030-9F63-D9117F3F2967.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 229
  • 2CC09564-2DD4-47EC-BB7C-32EF6581CABA.jpeg
    2CC09564-2DD4-47EC-BB7C-32EF6581CABA.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 231
  • 8D6CFE7D-1D30-4FC3-B966-CE8FC116AA9A.jpeg
    8D6CFE7D-1D30-4FC3-B966-CE8FC116AA9A.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 225
  • 99B2E46F-36DD-4EA6-9298-CFF1502E5912.jpeg
    99B2E46F-36DD-4EA6-9298-CFF1502E5912.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 209
  • 7EA91A57-658F-4D2E-BF98-CB39C7196541.jpeg
    7EA91A57-658F-4D2E-BF98-CB39C7196541.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 219
  • 7B148DAC-CDAF-4599-BB17-099D7DDC11A7.jpeg
    7B148DAC-CDAF-4599-BB17-099D7DDC11A7.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 211
  • 95B1C0F4-07B8-464C-AC4F-2CC2952A5FDD.jpeg
    95B1C0F4-07B8-464C-AC4F-2CC2952A5FDD.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 206
  • 2FF063E7-7700-4802-93EE-BCFFFEC8CB46.jpeg
    2FF063E7-7700-4802-93EE-BCFFFEC8CB46.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 200
  • 775CA140-E683-4319-B1A0-2BA7864ACDB0.jpeg
    775CA140-E683-4319-B1A0-2BA7864ACDB0.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 219
hi, im from china. glad to see many oversea fans love the quality of gametoys. here is some picture of gt product that my friend give me.not final version as the boss currently still not satisfied himself regarding the painting/headscupt/material of the figures. gametoys aim to delivery the best product that fans could own.
Wow, that Tifa is gorgeous, i hope we can preorder her soon!!

Do you have more info about next final fantasy game toys figure? Many of us cant swing on chinese social media.

Last edited:
Wow, that Tifa is gorgeous, i hope we can preorder her soon!!

Do you have more info about next final fantasy game toys figure? Many of us cant swing on chinese social media.
well, the next ff series figure that open for preorder mostly will be tifa. after the release of zack. others still in progress. announced like death note series,ff7 remake aerith. unannounced are ffxv noctis (rumor),maybe with a throne as well.

gametoys boss is kind of OCD regarding the figure. himself will makesure that after he think the figure is perfect enough /ready for mass production,then only will open for perorder. unlike others brand,which solely focus on earning money,gt boss he is a figure collector himself too which he wanted to introduce game/anime series into the 1/6 figure lineup. currently 1/6 mostly consist of movie series.

regarding the delayed tifa ,he said that ingame realtime tifa are different from cg tifa. so nomatter how good the headscupt is(which we all can agree gametoys do have the best headscupt in 1/6 figure area),player still going to complaint about the headscupt is not perfect. people are comparing the headscupt with those statue figure.from what i heard ,he had 5 or more prototype headscupt,each with different makeup. yet still fans are complaining.

gametoys tifa have 1 head,coming with bar table.
aerith rumor going to have 2 head.
and yes, no 2nd batch for all the figure that released.
price are crazy increasing after release.

Hi Walter, many collectors ask if gametoys will consider re-issue the cloud + daytona? A lot of people missed it

會考慮再產 GT002 克劳德 嗎? 很多海外玩家因種種原因訂不到或者拿不到貨

here is a 3 sec video regarding the gametoys tifa,not final version. still the first version that you guys saw earlier.

here is a 3 sec video regarding the gametoys tifa,not final version. still the first version that you guys saw earlier.
It seems to me an incredible figure, game toys is at a tremendous level. The bar table seems like a strange accessory to me, I thought that game toys would launch some deluxe version with dresses to alternate (I seem to remember that a photo was seen with the purple dress) or the AC outfit (something similar to what he did with zacks).

Thanks for the info!

well, the next ff series figure that open for preorder mostly will be tifa. after the release of zack. others still in progress. announced like death note series,ff7 remake aerith. unannounced are ffxv noctis (rumor),maybe with a throne as well.

gametoys boss is kind of OCD regarding the figure. himself will makesure that after he think the figure is perfect enough /ready for mass production,then only will open for perorder. unlike others brand,which solely focus on earning money,gt boss he is a figure collector himself too which he wanted to introduce game/anime series into the 1/6 figure lineup. currently 1/6 mostly consist of movie series.

regarding the delayed tifa ,he said that ingame realtime tifa are different from cg tifa. so nomatter how good the headscupt is(which we all can agree gametoys do have the best headscupt in 1/6 figure area),player still going to complaint about the headscupt is not perfect. people are comparing the headscupt with those statue figure.from what i heard ,he had 5 or more prototype headscupt,each with different makeup. yet still fans are complaining.

gametoys tifa have 1 head,coming with bar table.
aerith rumor going to have 2 head.
and yes, no 2nd batch for all the figure that released.
price are crazy increasing after release.

Thanks for all of this info Walter. It's a shame that there are no second batches planned, but it's very encouraging to hear how dedicated the boss of GT is.

Hi Walter, many collectors ask if gametoys will consider re-issue the cloud + daytona? A lot of people missed it

會考慮再產 GT002 克劳德 嗎? 很多海外玩家因種種原因訂不到或者拿不到貨
dint have reissue plan,boss confirmed it. to make sure that gametoys is always on low-profile. the 1/6 figure market is very competitive. there are many competitor. the boss himself mainpoint of creating gametoys is not earn money but bringing the best figure to collector. thats why he suggest preorder it, plenty of preorder shop in taobao. i surely they are some ways to get it from taobao as they ship worldwide with the help of shipping company.

Back