Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Kit Chen is there going to be another run of Gametoys Cloud and Hardy Daytona and Sephiroth since I'm surprised another retailer had units available and it seems US retailers haven't received their stock.
Sephiroth seems sold out elsewhere

Cloud + Daytona still available in some local store for high price

US vendor shipping by boat usually get their product few months later

Sephiroth seems sold out elsewhere

Cloud + Daytona still available in some local store for high price

US vendor shipping by boat usually get their product few months later

Thanks. No word from Gametoys though if they consider doing another round of the original release?

I can tell you that gametoys notice that, most suppliers I know they all know the said store has serious finance problem. The said store were taking preorder for the new Cloud yet they try to place order (Huge volume) without a deposit, of coz that was being rejected.

The said store tried to contact all 1/6 stores here for cooperation, they can't place order directly with brands without a deposit, so they try to tell people that they are reputable biggest store in Hong Kong, convince other stores to place order for them. I knew 2 stores already a victim stuck with million worth products that they dropped out

Its surprise that they have so many staff, at least 3 CS lady according to above emails, and now a 30000 sq feet warehouse in Hong Kong, but they were struggle to pay for a $1000 order..

I shouldn't talk that much as a competitor, but something seems going really wrong, I need to warn people about that
Let me get this straight. You have information about that the new Cloud+Fenrir pre-order with Toys Wonderland is a fake. They have nothing and they will have nothing. This is a serious issue, because if this is true, I'll have to cancel my payment plan with them right away. I have a Zack with them from GT and the Cloud and Fenrir pack. In light of this information we are pretty much ******! So what is going on?

On a different note. For the Zack release, is the ‘upgrade set’ any different? It looks like the clothes are more blue, is that it?

Guess they were going for the young Zack's suit color. Though I'd say it should be a touch more purple than blue.

Let me get this straight. You have information about that the new Cloud+Fenrir pre-order with Toys Wonderland is a fake. They have nothing and they will have nothing. This is a serious issue, because if this is true, I'll have to cancel my payment plan with them right away. I have a Zack with them from GT and the Cloud and Fenrir pack. In light of this information we are pretty much ******! So what is going on?
That information was based on my conversation with gametoys distributor, they tried to place order without deposit and of coz the order was rejected

Treat it as rumor as I can't post our conversation in public, perhaps the said store found another way to place the order?

One thing is confirmed - all China/HongKong stores shipped Cloud+Daytona in January, and the said store still have nothing to ship while April is approaching, does it make any sense to you?

During these 3 months, all my customers received their cloud, even some people who late to the party, we helped them to secure one at market price.

So after I published the situation with TW on various networks, I received a notification from TW requesting payment for the shipment. However there is something strange,
Screenshot_20220330_070910_com.google.android.gm.jpg
they used a Play Arts Kay product image in their mail... Another mistake, or just one last trolling from them?

So after I published the situation with TW on various networks, I received a notification from TW requesting payment for the shipment. However there is something strange,View attachment 569475 they used a Play Arts Kay product image in their mail... Another mistake, or just one last trolling from them?
Only 62USD for shipping on that..? Hmm...

That information was based on my conversation with gametoys distributor, they tried to place order without deposit and of coz the order was rejected

Treat it as rumor as I can't post our conversation in public, perhaps the said store found another way to place the order?

One thing is confirmed - all China/HongKong stores shipped Cloud+Daytona in January, and the said store still have nothing to ship while April is approaching, does it make any sense to you?

During these 3 months, all my customers received their cloud, even some people who late to the party, we helped them to secure one at market price.
Kit, Pre-orders for the Cloud Fenrir combo is closed at you, right?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the only way to get the PAK version to get the collector edition of the game when it came out? If so they've been sat on it for the best part of 2 years.

I believe it's still sold as part of the FF7R First Class Edition though, right? Unless I've missed something, it's still not possible to buy it officially on its own, you need to go through the secondary market to find sellers who've split it out from the game.

On a different note. For the Zack release, is the ‘upgrade set’ any different? It looks like the clothes are more blue, is that it?
It's his 2nd Class SOLDIER outfit, so the clothes are blue, yes, and the standard Zack release is his 1st Class SOLDIER outfit. Though, for a brief moment in the game, he is seen with his younger hairstyle with the 1st Class outfit, so it's not inaccurate, but for the first half of the game we know Zack in his blue 2nd Class outfit with his soldier sword, so I'm so glad they added that. 😍

Guess they were going for the young Zack's suit color. Though I'd say it should be a touch more purple than blue.
If it were FFVII OG I'd say yeah, but they were going for the Crisis Core coloring, which they hit the head on the mark. 😁

Was that not the AC Fenrir though?
Whoops, yes that’s right. I was going by Fenrir being available on TW, curiously the PAK Hardy Daytona isn’t even listed on there.

TW describe themselves as a reseller, that’s how they got around posting worldwide despite Sideshow’s exclusive distribution to US & Europe. But since the PAK isn’t listed on their site, it’s either someone grabbing the wrong photo or they’re trying to pull a fast one on JERR.

So after I published the situation with TW on various networks, I received a notification from TW requesting payment for the shipment. However there is something strange,View attachment 569475 they used a Play Arts Kay product image in their mail... Another mistake, or just one last trolling from them?
Holy **** I feel like they're just 100% trolling you with this. Probably saw your post and decided to be sassy with you.

$62 to ship the Cloud + Daytona boxes is impossible, especially for DHL Express International. They're just laughing at you at this point. I would try to charge back your initial charge if you still can.

What a joke of a retailer.

Back