Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was one of the lucky ones who didn’t have a hole in the coat for the wing. I finally decided to try and fix it. Somewhere along the way I managed to break one of the little feathers of the belt. I feel like I’ve just performed surgery for the past 30mins trying to get it back in. The end results were worth it though because that wing is incredible. Now here’s to hoping I can grab a Cloud of eBay or something. View attachment 564218
Congrats in getting Sephi @James M ! yes have faith, you'll have your Cloud eventually.

How did you make the hole? did you cut or poke a hole through the jacket?

Congrats in getting Sephi @James M ! yes have faith, you'll have your Cloud eventually.

How did you make the hole? did you cut or poke a hole through the jacket?
I used a craft knife to stab at the hole a little then used some scissors to make a small opening to poke the wing adaptor in. In a weird way it might be better than the normal hole because I don’t have any of the body showing through the sides. That being said I don’t know if much shows usually.

Ngl, I wish my Sephiroth didn't have a hole in his jacket because I didn't intend to display him with the wing anyway

I used a craft knife to stab at the hole a little then used some scissors to make a small opening to poke the wing adaptor in. In a weird way it might be better than the normal hole because I don’t have any of the body showing through the sides. That being said I don’t know if much shows usually.
Nice! The stock holes are not showing any skin on mine.

I did not realize the pouldrin on Cloud is glued on two straps, one had came off, and I didn't notice until yesterday. I had to glue it back on so hoping it stays that way from now. I can't get enough of this figure it's amazing in hand, hope GT makes everyone else in FF7 Remake.

So I might actually not get anymore GT after all. Cloud shipping with bike from Anostoys was about 200 total which might be too much for my blood and without Cloud I might not collect anymore. Hopefully I can post here if not if I can be let known but I cancel cloud I will sell Sephiroth in case anyone here might be looking for one that missed out would only sell for retail to help someone out that’s looking

So I might actually not get anymore GT after all. Cloud shipping with bike from Anostoys was about 200 total which might be too much for my blood and without Cloud I might not collect anymore. Hopefully I can post here if not if I can be let known but I cancel cloud I will sell Sephiroth in case anyone here might be looking for one that missed out would only sell for retail to help someone out that’s looking
You can honestly sell Cloud + Daytona for more than what you paid for on the market. They're going for $800 SOLD on Ebay.

You can honestly sell Cloud + Daytona for more than what you paid for on the market. They're going for $800 SOLD on Ebay.
I’m sure I could just doing that always feels parasitic to do that and the point being I probably can’t afford to drop what I need to get him as it is. So if not just looking to help someone get a Sephiroth here that may have missed out

Or you can wait for AC cloud and you can pair him with Sephi?

Every time GT gets a positive feedback/review about their FFVII Remake lines:

1645776229590.png

Anyone else get their Hardy Daytona from One Sixth Kit? I got Cloud just fine but the bike hasn’t moved since Feb 10th. Coming via Singapore post. It’s only been 30 days and I know it can take longer sometimes. Just curious if anyone else in in the same situation.

I paid crazy ebay prices to have these two... thanks to the posts here lol. They look absolutely incredible, once I saw the PAK Sephiroth it really turned me off so I decided to try these.

i have bought cloud on aliexpress...unfortunately after having scammed via ebay (paypal send back my money at least) this was the cheapest option avaible. I told myself that i don't want the bike because it's way to big for me to dispaly. Cloud arrived in pristine conditions, it's a wonederful figure and nothing... i have ordered the daytrona too :D.
How is vs toys red xiii? i'm a bit torned if i should order it too... i really want complete final fantasy VII cast and i fear that gametosy will not do red xiii...

Last edited:
i have bought cloud on aliexpress...unfortunately after having scammed via ebay (paypal send back my money at least) this was the cheapest option avaible. I told myself that i don't want the bike because it's way to big for me to dispaly. Cloud arrived in pristine conditions, it's a wonederful figure and nothing... i have ordered the daytrona too :D.
How is vts red xiii? i'm a bit torned if i should order it too... i really want complete final fantasy VII cast and i fear that gametosy will not do red xiii...
You got scammed on ebay then decided AliExpress was a good idea?! :lol

That Red XIII is pretty good, takes a little futzing with the mane to get him looking right.

Back