Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AC Cloud with Fenrir? :) That's def worth a shot.
Not a fan of AC cloud or his bike, classic all the way. Honestly might just print and craft my own bike and just get cloud if I can next tiem I've got spare cash

Anyone have any experience with preorders from TNS? I just recently put the deposit down for the new GT Zack and now I'm seeing that people aren't receiving their products after they had pre-ordered it way back. Just hoping that I don't get scammed or not receive the the end product cause that would be the worst outcome really. I don't mind paying extra for shipping but not receiving the figure would be the worst outcome.

Well, I did not expect that. It was a few days in that pose, and it's a silicon kinda material. Never mind, if I want to pose him that way the jointed arms are there for that reason. Now he's chilling like this:

Yeah but even there i would straighten his arm from time to time, otherwise its possible that it will leave a permanent wrinkle in the inner part of the joint.
Just to be safe

My Daytona got sent back to the seller according to tracking. So it spent somewhere 2 weeks in some China sorting facility only to get sent back.. With the mismatched boots and this... lol! Nooooooooooo 😭

My Daytona got sent back to the seller according to tracking. So it spent somewhere 2 weeks in some China sorting facility only to get sent back.. With the mismatched boots and this... lol! Nooooooooooo 😭
Oof. What happened? Weird that it would get sent back without attempting to deliver it to you multiple times.

Both my Cloud and Daytona left HK so just waiting on them to hit the US. Both got shipped via express so hopefully in a week or so they arrive.

Oof. What happened? Weird that it would get sent back without attempting to deliver it to you multiple times.

Both my Cloud and Daytona left HK so just waiting on them to hit the US. Both got shipped via express so hopefully in a week or so they arrive.
I don't think it ever left China in spite of it being sent supposedly together the same time with Cloud. I'll find out soon enough when the store responds back to me.

Yeah but even there i would straighten his arm from time to time, otherwise its possible that it will leave a permanent wrinkle in the inner part of the joint.
Just to be safe
I've written to my shipper to see if they can get me a replacement arm from GT because it makes me kind of crazy and sad.... :D They asked for a picture, i've sent it. So we will see.

Oh, and did they say something about the expected shipping?

Oh, and did they say something about the expected shipping?
Uh extremely fast actually wow. I just checked and it already hit the US Customs in LA. Took a total of 3 days for it to arrive in the US from HK. Fastest international shipping I've seen but of course it only took having to pay like $200 in shipping. :ohbfrank: Hope the second package isn't that far behind.

jRrIIdf.png

My Super Duck SDH032-B Tifa Lockhart Version 2 Short Hair arrived earlier. She's definitely better than the first one and the War Story one. So pretty!

Uh extremely fast actually wow. I just checked and it already hit the US Customs in LA. Took a total of 3 days for it to arrive in the US from HK. Fastest international shipping I've seen but of course it only took having to pay like $200 in shipping. :ohbfrank: Hope the second package isn't that far behind.

jRrIIdf.png
Now your in my world. Lol I have yet to see mine move from that status but I hope it moves soon with Kghobby it takes about 2-3 weeks, and sometimes it arrives within 1 week. But that was before so I'm thinking now it's closer to 3-4 weeks at the most. Hopefully you get your orders bud I know how much it kills the excitement when things take to long to get to you.

Anyone have any experience with preorders from TNS? I just recently put the deposit down for the new GT Zack and now I'm seeing that people aren't receiving their products after they had pre-ordered it way back. Just hoping that I don't get scammed or not receive the the end product cause that would be the worst outcome really. I don't mind paying extra for shipping but not receiving the figure would be the worst outcome.
I preordered the Super Duck Aerith from TNS. It took them almost two months to finally ship my item. The set has been in transit for the past week (still in HK). I think you will get your order but be prepared for a long wait if your experience turns out like mine.

I preordered the Super Duck Aerith from TNS. It took them almost two months to finally ship my item. The set has been in transit for the past week (still in HK). I think you will get your order but be prepared for a long wait if your experience turns out like mine.

Ah okay I see, thanks for your input. I didn't know that TNS was that bad with shipping times. I sure hope that is not the case for me. Unfortunately I have already paid the deposit so I probably can't be refunded and pre order from another company like OSK or GT.

My Super Duck SDH032-B Tifa Lockhart Version 2 Short Hair arrived earlier. She's definitely better than the first one and the War Story one. So pretty!

Thanks for your review! I also have this head coming in the mail, but I'm just not sure if I'm very excited... I think, as you said, she has the most resemblance to Tifa thus far, but I still find something missing. I think it's her eyes. They seem small and bare. Really, they did a good job on the Tifa HS 1.0, I like her larger, more detailed eyes and lip shape, I think I almost prefer that HS. Super Duck tends to have this issue of making characters look like "Humans cosplaying <insert character here>" and have yet to really perfect that Final Fantasy-styled face.
Here is hoping the Gametoys Tifa blows us all out of the water, no doubt it will!

I bought from them. Honestly I wouldn't recommend. Giant toy is the best for all 3rd figures. I love their service and shipping options

TNS used to be one of my go to's but, after a misunderstanding (albeit partly my fault) , they ended up cussing me out and I had them cancel 10 of my orders due to their unprofessionalism. Thankfully, they refunded all my deposits.

Finally received Cloud this morning.
It's funny EMS (Cloud) took 2 days longer than regular HK post (Bike). Still no clear answer from KG about the wrong Bike. I think he wants to avoid answering that issue...

I bought from them. Honestly I wouldn't recommend. Giant toy is the best for all 3rd figures. I love their service and shipping options

Did you pre order some items from them? And if so, did they take months to ship it out after it had been released? Just trying to get an idea how long I may have to wait for the order. Thanks.

Back