Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have preordered it from an ebay seller lwstore2013, but i fear that it's a scammer. I just contacted him to have uodates about the deliver and he wrote me that the first batch is exhausted and that i have to wait some months...

i have preordered it from an ebay seller lwstore2013, but i fear that it's a scammer. I just contacted him to have uodates about the deliver and he wrote me that the first batch is exhausted and that i have to wait some months...
Yeah I doubt there’s gonna be a “second batch” in a few months.

I don’t buy much from eBay, and certainly not from sellers with any negative or neutral feedback whatsoever. I don’t care if there are 4600 positive reviews and 38 negative reviews, I’m not willing to be 39.

i don't buy a lot from ebay too, but this cloud has disappeared from all online store. When i have placed the order via ebay it was listed as 'instock'. Immediately after the purchase the seller contacted me informing that the item was a preorder and offered a refund if i didn't want to wait. Now this cloudy answer. As soon as i find one, i will open a paypal claim... i hope that this week some trusted store will have some addictional stock

i don't buy a lot from ebay too, but this cloud has disappeared from all online store. When i have placed the order via ebay it was listed as 'instock'. Immediately after the purchase the seller contacted me informing that the item was a preorder and offered a refund if i didn't want to wait. Now this cloudy answer. As soon as i find one, i will open a paypal claim... i hope that this week some trusted store will have some addictional stock
Sorry to hear it man, ye be careful out there, I haven't seen any reliable eBay sellers for solo Cloud as of yet, only the deluxe at stupid prices. Hope u manage to find him.

Sorry to hear it man, ye be careful out there, I haven't seen any reliable eBay sellers for solo Cloud as of yet, only the deluxe at stupid prices. Hope u manage to find him.
I've purchased mine from eBay as well, from xiangwyan_0. You remember I was afraid to do it. But PayPal is always a good option to be protected. Obviously I trust them to protect my money, but I would be very sad if it would come to that. Since then I've read opinions about xiangwyan_0. They said that is super slow but trustworthy, although they would not trust it for pre-orders. In the future, I'll always going to use Toys Wonderland. They are reliable, and they ship with DHL Express. Even If there's not going to be any problem with my Cloud order. I just don't dig uncertainty my man. I hate it.

I wrote last week to the eBay seller, inquiring about my shipment and they said that it's usually 15-20 days. But I've read so much bad about the shipping company Yanwen... So, uncertainty. We'll see.

Also the deluxe Cloud is now crazy expensive. I hate scalpers man....

Sephiroth is finally one state away. USPS says delivery is today but it's not even in my state yet so I'm expecting it tomorrow or Weds. This is probably one of the longest shipments I've had. Waited well over a month for this figure.

ZOwRHdd.png

Haven't seen anything come through from Toys Wonderland for Cloud (non-deluxe), anyone pre-order through them? They were a little screwy getting my Sephiroth figure out and I had to bug them to ship it, but otherwise they were mostly on top of it. A little behind the other distributors for Sephiroth.

Shipping for me to the USA was $1830.00 hkd which was about the same price as the Cloud and Daytona invoice ($1840.00). About $240.00 usd for shipping alone. Seriously though, the set was pretty cheap in price for what you get, but for that shipping cost, it better be expedited... this will probably arrive before Sephiroth.
What!? 1840 HKD just for shipping?? It's really expensive!
For France, Preorder price was 2300HKD (Cloud + Daytona) + 545HKD (shipping)
I'm sure KGH will charge me much more than planned for shipping...

I've purchased mine from eBay as well, from xiangwyan_0. You remember I was afraid to do it. But PayPal is always a good option to be protected. Obviously I trust them to protect my money, but I would be very sad if it would come to that. Since then I've read opinions about xiangwyan_0. They said that is super slow but trustworthy, although they would not trust it for pre-orders. In the future, I'll always going to use Toys Wonderland. They are reliable, and they ship with DHL Express. Even If there's not going to be any problem with my Cloud order. I just don't dig uncertainty my man. I hate it.

I wrote last week to the eBay seller, inquiring about my shipment and they said that it's usually 15-20 days. But I've read so much bad about the shipping company Yanwen... So, uncertainty. We'll see.

Also the deluxe Cloud is now crazy expensive. I hate scalpers man....

i live in italy... my sephiroth was shipped with yanwen too... it arrived today with no problem at all. very fast shipment

He is definitely a scammer. I tried to get Gametoys Ichigo from him about a year ago and he kept saying it was still in production so I should “please wait” we did this song and dance for about 5 months. I knew I had PayPal protection for 190 days so I waited it out to see what would happened. I waited until about a week before the 190 period was up and asked him for an update and he said “please wait” again, their batch was almost ready… obviously that puts it past my PayPal protection period so I said “no” and asked him for a refund. He said he couldn’t because it’s not in their system anymore. I had to make a claim through PayPal. But I got my money back.

Has anyone gotten their Super Duck Aerith set from TNS?

I got an invoice from them almost 2 months ago, which I paid immediately, but I never got a shipping notification. I sent them an email about my order a week ago and never got a reply. Normally, I would chalk it up to new year, but I paid back in Dec. Is this normal for TNS?

Needless to say, this was my first (and probably last) order from TNS.

Mine says it's in Phoenix according to DHL ecommerce. Hasn't been picked up by USPS yet. So supposedly its 2 hours north of me.

Back