Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That headsculpt for Tifa. It's the most authentic as of yet. How does GT keeps winning guys? :)
I do hope game toys gets recognized. Heres hoping a new studio such as GT rises up in the competition and threatens Hot toys to improve their game. The last time i felt Hottoys felt pressured to improve materials in their figures was when enterbay had the same license for terminators.

I still haven't received my Sephiroth from KGHobby, tracking still show en route 29 days from their "updated" tracking number that KGHobby later provided. All it changed was the original mailing date from December 17th to December 24th. Maybe mine is all over the train tracks?!

Yeah tracking hasn't changed since it presumably landed in the US on Sunday. Hope it moves along soon.

f88rsJo.png

Been lurking this thread for the last 20 pages but I joined so I could talk about this figure... Man, I can't say enough good things about it. I'm so blown away at the quality. The body is sturdy enough that I could actually pose him with both his wing and sword. The fabric is really good quality, not that flakey leather. His sword is actually metal, and rather than a swappable face plate they gave you an entire second head sculpt.

IMG_20220120_140044_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20220120_135946_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20220119_021058.jpg

Little bit of an interesting oversight that I haven't seen posted anyway... They didn't cut a hole in the jacket of my figure. So I had to get kind of creative with scissors, which was pretty terrifying.

Waiting on Cloud now, got both through toys wonderland before I knew to go with OSK or Giantoy. I will say I did the DHL shipping and it got here in like 4 days though. So that was cool.

Zack Gametoys
It's nearly perfect, I think the s class/ 1st class outfit was black though. Purple/ blue was the 2nd class, I think crisis core changed it to blue>purple>black where the og game was blue>red>purple.

Is it purpleish in the remake?

It's nearly perfect, I think the s class/ 1st class outfit was black though. Purple/ blue was the 2nd class, I think crisis core changed it to blue>purple>black where the og game was blue>red>purple.

Is it purpleish in the remake?
It's blue/purpleish in the remake.

zack.png

Been lurking this thread for the last 20 pages but I joined so I could talk about this figure... Man, I can't say enough good things about it. I'm so blown away at the quality. The body is sturdy enough that I could actually pose him with both his wing and sword. The fabric is really good quality, not that flakey leather. His sword is actually metal, and rather than a swappable face plate they gave you an entire second head sculpt.

View attachment 557525

View attachment 557526

View attachment 557527
Little bit of an interesting oversight that I haven't seen posted anyway... They didn't cut a hole in the jacket of my figure. So I had to get kind of creative with scissors, which was pretty terrifying.

Waiting on Cloud now, got both through toys wonderland before I knew to go with OSK or Giantoy. I will say I did the DHL shipping and it got here in like 4 days though. So that was cool.
TW is cool. I got Sephiroth from them and I had it after 3 days through DHL Express. Zack is coming from them as well.

Back