Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all I’m new here just made this account so I can post on this thread since I’ve been following it for a while so hello. Was just curious if anyone has experience here buying from Anotoys? Loved everything about Cloud minus the face when he first got announced so I didn’t pre order him but I did get Sephiroth and have him already plus both Zacks pre ordered. Took the plunge and pre ordered Cloud with Daytona there so just curious if anyone here has experience with them. That was the last place with pre orders and eBay has already sky rocketed in price so just wanna be sure I’m all good there.
Welcome ! I believe they’re legit my friend, in terms of the service you will receive that I’m unsure of.

Hey all I’m new here just made this account so I can post on this thread since I’ve been following it for a while so hello. Was just curious if anyone has experience here buying from Anotoys? Loved everything about Cloud minus the face when he first got announced so I didn’t pre order him but I did get Sephiroth and have him already plus both Zacks pre ordered. Took the plunge and pre ordered Cloud with Daytona there so just curious if anyone here has experience with them. That was the last place with pre orders and eBay has already sky rocketed in price so just wanna be sure I’m all good there.
Yup Anotoys is legit but overpriced. I got my Cloud Daytona from them though since they're the only ones who had it for preorder (sub 500 USD) 2 weeks ago. Not sure how the shipping would go for you if you're not from PH. I'm having it sent over to my place there so I think they'll deliver it by Grab Express.

btw, showzstore has the Cloud Daytona for PO but at 499USD :(

Yup Anotoys is legit but overpriced. I got my Cloud Daytona from them though since they're the only ones who had it for preorder (sub 500 USD) 2 weeks ago. Not sure how the shipping would go for you if you're not from PH. I'm having it sent over to my place there so I think they'll deliver it by Grab Express.

Yup it’s real rough finding the bike now, I was tempted by it but Honestly I’m fine with just the fig. Will get Fenrir tho if AC Cloud does end up happening.

Uh oh, Yanwen is the logistic service provider for my Cloud. Should I start to panic? They don't have a pretty good track record.

I wonder if the price went up since I got mine since mine was for retail

Send me my invoice already KGHobby!

4CJVRp6.png

Yeah their shipping has been nothing but complete ass since December. Cloud/Daytona and SooSoo's Homelander is my last preorder with them. Gonna be sticking with GianToys going forward.
After this Sephi, Cloud/Daytona and my SooSoo Gambit.. I'm only ordering from Giantoy as well or TNS on facebook

I still haven't heard anything from TNS. They have been slower than all other sellers lately. Fortunately Cloud is my last figure on order through them, sticking to OSK from now on.

I still haven't heard anything from TNS. They have been slower than all other sellers lately. Fortunately Cloud is my last figure on order through them, sticking to OSK from now on.
Same here man. Its my only order I’ve ever placed with TNS but I definitely prefer OSK, he will get all my Gametoys money going forward lol.

View attachment 557234
This is some bs... I don't think I am ever ordering from KGHobby again
If you click the tracking link from the KG order status page, it does that.
I got a link to a little different tracking site from KG and it does show little more, but mine is now stuck in US airport for 5 days
Try this and enter your tracking number there and see if it gives you different result

https://ecommerceportal.dhl.com/tra...TzcT6BQKubj7r8Q6wJU-xvtPdMsXyf-TxO9GBJQJUCrjA

Back