Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing given to us is a Customer Confirmation Number and the eCommerce Number.
Ecommerce uses a DHL Express API, which is an extension of our online logistic website, integrated into the Customer Website, so they should use a 10 digit number for tracking information.

Ecommerce uses a DHL Express API, which is an extension of our online logistic website, integrated into the Customer Website, so they should use a 10 digit number for tracking information.
This is where a few of us are stuck with. Shipped out on Dec 17th via Ecommerce with zero updates since Dec 17th.

UlUzs5G.png

This is where a few of us are stuck with. Shipped out on Dec 17th via Ecommerce with zero updates since Dec 17th.

UlUzs5G.png
As per this screenshot, this was not picked up yet. En route to dhl ecommerce means that the data was sent in, which means that they have created the airwaybill for the shipment. If there is an actual pick up, the tracking will say. If you can, please contact the customer service of the webshop for information about the shipping. This isn't shipped yet.

During the great covid shipping debacle of 2021, I had purchased something from AmiAmi.com and it needed to be shipped via the boat due to containing batteries. The tracking info didn't update until it came off the boat and out of its cargo container. I'm sure our Sephiroth's are still on the boat. Took 2-3 month's back in July 2021 before I received it, expecting the same length of time here.

Saw the video of Cloud, mmaannn he looks awesome not to mention the Daytona looks amazing I now regret not buying them together and just bought Cloud alone. I hope we can get the bike again once he's release.

yeah, the daytona is very cool. Unfortunately i was not able to track one, but at least i was able to find sephiroth and cloud. For the bike, i fear that i will have to wait for the advent children one.

Last edited:
yeah, the daytona is ery cool. Unfortunately i was not able to track one, but at least i was able to find sephiroth and cloud. For tge bike, i fear tha will have to wait for the advent children one.
I actually want both. Lmao I'll even buy the advent children Cloud and Bike set if needed.

Yuuup. Time to set aside like a thousand bucks for AC Cloud and Fenrir, Zack and Tifa plus shipping for all three. Why couldn't I like something cheap, like seashells? Lol

Saw the video of Cloud, mmaannn he looks awesome not to mention the Daytona looks amazing I now regret not buying them together and just bought Cloud alone. I hope we can get the bike again once he's release.
I’m in the same boat as you man, don’t worry I’m sure we will be able to snag the bike too, just have to be patient and keep our eyes out 👀

I have Sephiroth on the way from TNS, who knows when I'll get him though. Cloud is also on order, I didn't get the bike since I'd never actually put Cloud on it.

I prefer FF7R Cloud to his AC outfit so I'll probably skip that, but I'll definitely get Tifa. Hoping for Jessie too somewhere down the line.

Back