Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this on bbicn. IF anyone has an idea of where this was posted on weibo feel free to post a link. Looks great though.

Attachments

• 145808pxjru7rrjurur0r0.jpg
    145808pxjru7rrjurur0r0.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 416
Wait what? You got a recent shipment from amiami? Then it should be the newer faceplates.

Main difference is mostly in the eyes' droopyness.
Ah, you're correct. Thank you! I didn't realize the difference was so subtle. I don't know what I was thinking when I looked at the comparison image the first time.

Saw this on bbicn. IF anyone has an idea of where this was posted on weibo feel free to post a link. Looks great though.
Oh ****, they're making a Zack? NICE, we getting both hair options? Any more pictures of him?

Only picture I could find and can't seem to find a link to their weibo account. But yea I'm hoping we get both hair options as well.

Rather they did the rest of the core team before Zack but I guess it makes sense since it's a copy and paste of their Cloud figure with a new head slapped on top.

Give us a sculpted hair Tifa, Aerith and Barret Gametoys.

Eg_t4o6WkAA2uUC.jpg

Rather they did the rest of the core team before Zack but I guess it makes sense since it's a copy and paste of their Cloud figure with a new head slapped on top.

Give us a sculpted hair Tifa, Aerith and Barret Gametoys.

Eg_t4o6WkAA2uUC.jpg
I hope they do more than that, Zack is taller than Cloud, he's also got a black outfit when he hits 1st class.

gametoys needs to release something before they try to pull ou new preorders

I mean the only figure that they have is that ichigo from bleach and it was very limited and obscure compared to a FF char like cloud

Every time I see a notification for this thread and say a quick prayer to the 1/6 scale gods that Gametoys has finally released Cloud

VTS Cloud should be releasing soon. I received my invoice from Giantoy this morning.

Nice to hear that VTS will start shipping soon.
Also got my repainted PAK Tifa back, although not the exactly the way she looks in game but I am happy with the result. (the face plate isn't properly fitted in the pics - will take more pics soon).

Attachments

• Tifa1.jpeg
    Tifa1.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 139
  • Tifa2.jpeg
    Tifa2.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 525
  • Tifa3.jpeg
    Tifa3.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Got my invoice from OSK for VTS Cloud. I think I prefer the GameToys version, but I love the shira stand for this one so I ended up preordering both.

I really hope we get a full cast from VTS or GameToys eventually, including a new Tifa. None of the Tifas currently on the market hit the mark IMO.

Back