Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would imagine Gametoys just like they did Sephiroth, Aerith will come with two HS, one normal and the other with closed eyes/praying.

Does any one know where I can still get a Gametoys Cloud? All the stores I know of have sold out.

Does any one know where I can still get a Gametoys Cloud? All the stores I know of have sold out.
Keep an eye out on the HK sellers as they may have additional stock when they get the stock in, apart from that eBay may be your only option, there is a chance they do a second run but we shall see.

Keep an eye out on the HK sellers as they may have additional stock when they get the stock in, apart from that eBay may be your only option, there is a chance they do a second run but we shall see.
Thanks. I have been trying. I was on the wait list with Giantoys and they will have no extra now, same with KGHobby. Tns usually put some extra stock up, so hopefully I'm not busy if this happens.

Ebay have none right now either

Weiss would be pretty cool, but he is quite similar to Seph. I want so many figs, but if we’re talking obscure characters I’d love an Angeal.
I want everyone to be honest, in this quality. Aerith, Barrett, Tifa, Vincent, Cid, Red, The Turks and Rufus, Yuffie. Angeal and Genesis. Weiss and Nero. My FFVII greed is acting up. After them I would love a Metal Gear Solid line. A Solid Snake at least.

Nope. They said this the other day but they also posted that they got like 2-3 other figures in the same day so they're scrambling to send out invoices for everything. CNY is also right around the corner so not surprised if it takes a bit.

EHseTwA.png

I want everyone to be honest, in this quality. Aerith, Barrett, Tifa, Vincent, Cid, Red, The Turks and Rufus, Yuffie. Angeal and Genesis. Weiss and Nero. My FFVII greed is acting up. After them I would love a Metal Gear Solid line. A Solid Snake at least.
Ye that might be too greedy lol, fingers crossed they make the main cast at the least, every ff7 announcement is a blessing.

I wish we could provide feedback/gratitude toward GT somehow. They are doing a wonderful work.
Yeah, I wish they had a FB or IG page, but they probably keep a low profile to avoid any licensing complaints.

Still I expect they might lurk places and see feedback that way. I mention characters that I wish they would tackle, like Kenpachi from Bleach, just in case they are watching lol.

Yeah, I wish they had a FB or IG page, but they probably keep a low profile to avoid any licensing complaints.

Still I expect they might lurk places and see feedback that way. I mention characters that I wish they would tackle, like Kenpachi from Bleach, just in case they are watching lol.
They communicate through some Chinese channels i think but yes you’re right they keep a low profile for sure which makes perfect sense.

Back