Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huge congrats man ! He is absolutely terrific, I’m a big believer in GT at this stage. Did you order Cloud standard from TNS? Could you post whenever you receive your invoice as I’m waiting on them myself.
Same, I can't wait to see what else GT is planning. Hoping for more anime characters, imagine how great they would do on the Bebop crew.

Yeah, I have the standard Cloud on order from TNS but haven't heard anything yet either. Hopefully soon.

Same, I can't wait to see what else GT is planning. Hoping for more anime characters, imagine how great they would do on the Bebop crew.

Yeah, I have the standard Cloud on order from TNS but haven't heard anything yet either. Hopefully soon.
Could definitely see them going back to anime at some point, I need to watch Bebop it’s on my list 😆 but I can totally see it.

Could definitely see them going back to anime at some point, I need to watch Bebop it’s on my list 😆 but I can totally see it.
Currently they are riding the sweet FFVII wave, of which I'm grateful for because they gave me the option to stop collecting. I am planning to close down my FFVII figure collection with them. And it's fitting to close with them, because the work they do is amazing. Talking about FFVII Collection.... Images you guys? :)

Currently they are riding the sweet FFVII wave, of which I'm grateful for because they gave me the option to stop collecting. I am planning to close down my FFVII figure collection with them. And it's fitting to close with them, because the work they do is amazing. Talking about FFVII Collection.... Images you guys? :)
I only have GT Seph as of right now lol but as GT keep releasing I’ll share my collection then but I’m waiting on my cases to arrive. GT ff7 is the only figs I‘m collecting too and the occasional statue.

I wonder how difficult it'll be to remove the uniform and brace on Cloud. Thinking of doing a body swap as I'm not that happy with the stock one, it looks too slender as opposed to athletic like Cloud does in game.

Need KGHobby to hurry up and send that invoice for Cloud + Daytona. :google

keecPIM.png

Hey all I’m new here just made this account so I can post on this thread since I’ve been following it for a while so hello. Was just curious if anyone has experience here buying from Anotoys? Loved everything about Cloud minus the face when he first got announced so I didn’t pre order him but I did get Sephiroth and have him already plus both Zacks pre ordered. Took the plunge and pre ordered Cloud with Daytona there so just curious if anyone here has experience with them. That was the last place with pre orders and eBay has already sky rocketed in price so just wanna be sure I’m all good there.

Back