Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always feel like I can't take a picture to save my life and that my collection can come of as tacky. Just due to space and me liking to much, my cases have a lot in them. I like all the little extras you get with figures along with other collectibles.
So like the idea of a single figure to a shelf and displayed with nothing but I guess I'm a cluttered person in general.

Anyho, got my Cloud. No special poses or mods yet, just wanted him in the case. Here's a few pictures to show scale with other video game figures. While each game is its own world and Cloud could be 10ft in his world, I like some uniformity when he's got others around him. IMO Kratos should be a lot taller.

Attachments

• IMG_20211011_194258.jpg
    IMG_20211011_194258.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20211011_194249.jpg
    IMG_20211011_194249.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 110
Wondering if anyone can answer this.
I finally got a ps5 and started playing the free FF7 remake for the playstation plus subscribers.

I was trying to get the ps5 upgrade, but it kept saying not available, and after doing some research found
out that you cant upgrade unless you have the physical disc, or you did purchase the game.
So basically, the free ps plus version cant upgrade.

I'm really loving the game so far. But I was thinking, while I am not too too far along the game, if it is worth it
to restart and buy the game for ps5 or get the ps4 disc and upgrade to ps5 upgrade if that would be the cheaper route.

For those who might have played the original and upgraded to ps5 version, is it worth it?
Is it really a big difference?

Part of me feels like it already looks amazing, and since the only ps5 game I currently play is Dead by daylight for ps5, which is not a considerable difference between ps4 version, I'm worried I might waste my money getting the ps5 version and feel that the upgrade is just minimal, and wasted my money when I already got it for free.

Can anyone chime in if its worth it or not?

I finally got a ps5 and started playing the free FF7 remake for the playstation plus subscribers.

I was trying to get the ps5 upgrade, but it kept saying not available, and after doing some research found
out that you cant upgrade unless you have the physical disc, or you did purchase the game.

I'm really loving the game so far. But I was thinking, while I am not too too far along the game, if it is worth it
to restart and buy the game for ps5 or get the ps4 disc and upgrade to ps5 upgrade if that would be the cheaper route.

For those who might have played the original and upgraded to ps5 version, is it worth it?

Part of me feels like it already looks amazing, and since the only ps5 game I currently play is Dead by daylight for ps5, which is not a considerable difference between ps4 version, I'm worried I might waste my money getting the ps5 version and feel that the upgrade is just minimal, and wasted my money when I already got it for free.

Ooo, exactly same position here. Played the PS+ freebie but then found out that, no. On this version there is NO way to upgrade to the PS5 version. Paid or not.

Have to either get the PS4 disk and pay for upgrade or buy the PS5 version. Only new copy's of the PS5 game have the extra content though.

I'm getting the PS5 game next week because I've already done 15 hours on 4 and feel I'd want to play the best version with all content possible.

Wow, that's a lot of PS used

Yeah, they said the PS+ version wouldn't be eligble for the upgrade. The PS5 upgrade makes a decent improvement on the visuals but it's more about the framerate for me, I'll take 60fps over 30 anyday.

Plus on the PS5 version upgrade you can get the Yuffie DLC, which isn't available on PS4.

True. I do want to play the Yuffie DLC eventually.
And I have a feeling there would be more dlc, like Vincent's or something, and it would most likely also only be available for ps5.

Ok, thanks for the input, I'm gonna go ahead and stop by gamestop to get the ps5 version and start over.

That would be great if it does.
I was just going by my experience before of first playing some games on dics, and then later on purchasing the download only version, and it wont let me load my saves.

Hopefully, you're right and I wont have to start over.
Its cool though if not, I'm not too too far into it.

That would be great if it does.
I was just going by my experience before of first playing some games on dics, and then later on purchasing the download only version, and it wont let me load my saves.

Hopefully, you're right and I wont have to start over.
Its cool though if not, I'm not too too far into it.
You don’t have to start over if you still have the save file. I carried mine over from PS4 to PS5.

This looks great for the scale. One thing that is holding me back getting him was how he'd fit in the case with other gaming characters.
I'm not one to mod at this scale but, is the outfit and head easy to take off and just attach to a normal body ?. Thanks.
Sorry for not getting back sooner (laptop not allowing me to access the site saying there is potential risk). As you probably know by now, the HS can be taken off no-problem but I have no idea how to remove the torso armor.

Sorry for not getting back sooner (laptop not allowing me to access the site saying there is potential risk). As you probably know by now, the HS can be taken off no-problem but I have no idea how to remove the torso armor.
No worries, I think I was at the point that I'd buy no matter what.
Not managed to have time to get to cutting him or playing around with poses yet but next few days I'll be playing doctor and doing a shin amputation.
Will have to call him Cotton Hill when I'm done

What are your opinions on the static arts line? are the production pieces as good as the promo pics or does the mass produced items degrade in terms of the finishing and quality? i really want that tifa static arts but im still on the fence hahah.

Tifa and Aerith in static arts really look good, but I have concerns with the paintwork, it's too new to know that product line quality.

Also, I have managed to complete some of the advent children crew!
photo_2021-10-21 00.22.02.jpeg

Back