Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Square Enix release 2 Aerith figures - PAK (as posted already) and Static Arts (no articulation)

1633052840717.png

It does look so, but is actually much in scale with other figures now (not sure how tall cloud should be).
His highest spike is at 12.6" Here's with the leg he came with and Leon.

View attachment 539023
This looks great for the scale. One thing that is holding me back getting him was how he'd fit in the case with other gaming characters.
I'm not one to mod at this scale but, is the outfit and head easy to take off and just attach to a normal body ?. Thanks.

I just hope the Game Toys Cloud isn't as giant as their Ichigo. Based on the pics with Sephiroth, he shouldn't be, unless Sephiroth ends up being being oversized himself.

I hope this isn't another situation like the ichiban kuji where Square Enix only does Aerith and doesn't do a dress PAK version for Tifa. (And also one for Cloud, omg)

I can't see them not doing Tifa. Surely they're aware of all of the 3rd party figures of her out there, they know there must be a demand for any version of her.

Custom Tifa, best looking 1/6 I've seen but isn't for sale anywhere.

Attachments

• 122813gvv4wbghkf6u634s.jpg
    122813gvv4wbghkf6u634s.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 135
  • 122821qji33k24vjeiioeu.jpg
    122821qji33k24vjeiioeu.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 137
  • 122825ess4gw9hl4wmt9wn.jpg
    122825ess4gw9hl4wmt9wn.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 122832tn71kd67zka367z5.jpg
    122832tn71kd67zka367z5.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 130
Well my poor impulse control (that sometimes goes the other extreme of indecision) has made me bit the VTS Cloud.
I'll be no good at things like a lower leg mod so my plan is to either see if the outfit and head could be moved to another body or I may just cut the originals shins off or even try to hollow out the boots to let the legs for lower.
Am liking the look of the other characters, a lot. For now my plan is just for Cloud due to space but.... I've started to play the remake now. I can see me old affection for the original will come out more and more. I'm all ready 4 detolfs over full.

I impulse bought the VTS cloud as well. I hollowed out the boots and it did help some but he really needs his shins cut down.

I impulse bought the VTS cloud as well. I hollowed out the boots and it did help some but he really needs his shins cut down.
That's what I'm thinking the more I look at pictures here of the legs and boots. Is a new thing for me to radically mod a new figure but I'm seeing it as, a body is £20 and boots £15, nothing comparatively expensive.
Hope in coming months to get a resin printer (my pla is to much work). Be great to get some more little accessories made or even characters.

I've gone from not even having the remake on my radar due to it being broken up to already considering how to fit a full shelf worth into my collection. Crazy how impulse and FOMO works sometimes.

Would the clothes fit on that one Bruce Lee Ganghood body? The physique matches Cloud's pretty well.

I might try that if I'm not satisfied with the Game Toys body.

Back