Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think F4 currently has the best likeness, even tho it's still a tad off. While the pic shows the sculpts for their combined statue, they have shown off a preview of a standalone Tifa.

162402904_233893768472418_72394162625399002_o.jpg

F4 Studio single 1/4 Tifa release could be the best if they use this head on this body

140710460-196910458837416-785207916749428722-o.jpg

163990786-235104145018047-906457707276151575-o.jpg

That would be the most accurate Remake Tifa in the pool of Tifa figures and statues.
But i still wouldnt say that its perfect. The paint job still has this plastic action figure feel to it. Its not detailed enough.
And who knows if the final product will even look like that. These pictures are provided by the studio.

F4 Studio single 1/4 Tifa release could be the best if they use this head on this body

140710460-196910458837416-785207916749428722-o.jpg

163990786-235104145018047-906457707276151575-o.jpg

That would be the most accurate Remake Tifa in the pool of Tifa figures and statues.
But i still wouldnt say that its perfect. The paint job still has this plastic action figure feel to it. Its not detailed enough.
And who knows if the final product will even look like that. These pictures are provided by the studio.

Does it have her shorts?

Yeah, i hope so too.
I guess there is a chance for updates and new products with the upcoming PS5 release
and then the Remake Part 2
BUT
even then its possible that the next products still wont look like Remake Tifa.
I mean, even Play Arts Kai, the official Square Enix company, wasnt able to do it.
So maybe we will get 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 new figures and statues but we will have the exact same problem.
Its just sad.

This is the stuff we have so far

tifaaas.png

And this is how she looks in the Remake

tiifaaaaaaas.jpg

No product is even close to that if you ask me.

Someone knows where I can see some Pink Pink tifa photos of the final product?

Someone knows where I can see some Pink Pink tifa photos of the final product?

Dont know about pictures but there are some videos

Its okay, its not bad bad and out of the unlicensed stuff one of the better figures (which doesnt mean much because they arent great)
but i still think the prototype pre order pictures look way better.

ppsti.png

Final product left, pre order right.
Is it worth 500 USD? ... I dont know

pakti.png

Play Arts Kai Tifa
On the left the product they showed at events,
final product on the right ...

I dont want to sound too harsh but
a lot of this pre order now! stuff seems like a scam.

Dont know about pictures but there are some videos

Its okay, its not bad bad and out of the unlicensed stuff one of the better figures (which doesnt mean much because they arent great)
but i still think the prototype pre order pictures look way better.

ppsti.png

Final product left, pre order right.
Is it worth 500 USD? ... I dont know

pakti.png

Play Arts Kai Tifa
On the left the product they showed at events,
final product on the right ...

I dont want to sound too harsh but
a lot of this pre order now! stuff seems like a scam.

Yeesh... that's just terrible.

Anyway, I don't understand the motive of having the option to have the figure/statue nude. Desperate much?

Anyway, I don't understand the motive of having the option to have the figure/statue nude. Desperate much?

Well, judging by these unlicensed female statues,
the cast off ones are always sold out first.
Maybe these studios want to distract from their overall face painting and modeling skills,
maybe they think it has the potential to gain the interest of more people. (fans of the IP and ... horny people?)
I mean it seems to work i guess.
The problem is just that you can not trust any of the pre order pictures.

A lot of these asian shops for unlicensed studios want you to pre order as soon as possible
because of 'limitations' or because you get some bonus stuff
but you cant even see pictures of the real product in this time frame. You have to trust them.
And then if you dont like the actual product later,
they will keep 25% or whatever of your money.
This whole pre order thing is really sketchy.

Not that every official licensed product is always perfect. I mean just look at the Play Arts Kai Tifa
or the Hot Toys Wonder Woman. They showed a prototype headsculpt of her and then never used it for any WW release.
I hate this whole side of collecting items. You cant rely on any company.

Ye these third party statue companies really want to mask over the fact that the statue isn’t great by adding a cast off option lol. We really just need a company who focuses on getting Tifa right, we really don’t need cast off . It’s going to be very interesting to see how Game toys’ final products are, let’s hope they live up to the prototypes and if they do would be great for them to give tifa a go !

Anyone know of any sites that still have preorders available for the gametoys cloud figure?

At this point I’d probably wait for release, I’m sure some HK sites will have some in stock then. Last time I checked he was gone pretty much everywhere.

At this point I?d probably wait for release, I?m sure some HK sites will have some in stock then. Last time I checked he was gone pretty much everywhere.

Thanks
I see that the VTS cloud is still up on a few sites, but ive never gotten VTS before and I kind of wanted to keep the same company as the Sephiroth figure coming out.

Thanks
I see that the VTS cloud is still up on a few sites, but ive never gotten VTS before and I kind of wanted to keep the same company as the Sephiroth figure coming out.

The VTS one is a great option, I do think the game toys one looks better though as many have said before. As JBot pointed out, when an item releases not everyone pays for it so stock becomes available, just keep an eye out on sites like Onesixthkit, KGHobby, Toyswonderland, tns etc. If I see anything I will try to remember to post here for you, hope you find one my friend !

The VTS one is a great option, I do think the game toys one looks better though as many have said before. As JBot pointed out, when an item releases not everyone pays for it so stock becomes available, just keep an eye out on sites like Onesixthkit, KGHobby, Toyswonderland, tns etc. If I see anything I will try to remember to post here for you, hope you find one my friend !

Thanks.
I'll be keeping an eye out on it, but at the same time I feel the damn fomo building and the need to preorder the VTS cloud so I dont miss out on either one all together.

I also hope someone makes a more accurate Tifa and Aerith, rather than clothing and a rooted head.
Mainly, I just hope someone like Game Toys makes them with sculpted hair as I am not a huge fan of rooted hair. Just me.

Back