Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gt Zack just arrived!

Attachments

• IMG_20221202_220203.jpg
    IMG_20221202_220203.jpg
    564.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221202_220150.jpg
    IMG_20221202_220150.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 0
Those photos are the best I've seen that particular headsculpt look, wow. He's got to be in the running for one of the best 1/6 releases of 2022.

Those photos are the best I've seen that particular headsculpt look, wow. He's got to be in the running for one of the best 1/6 releases of 2022.
I was just about to say the same thing can’t pin point what it is but I’ve seen some Zack first class look better than others

Maybe a silly question.l since there’s probably no definitive answer.
But it looks like Gundamit has had deposits for Tifa and Aerith open for half the year already, judging by the oldest comment dates, and who knows how many orders they have gotten.
What are the actual chances that they have enough stock to satisfy all of these orders by the time either figure actually and eventually releases?

But it looks like Gundamit has had deposits for Tifa and Aerith open for half the year already, judging by the oldest comment dates, and who knows how many orders they have gotten.
What are the actual chances that they have enough stock to satisfy all of these orders by the time either figure actually and eventually releases?
This is exactly what concerns me about speculative preorders, and I suspect there is no straight answer to this.

In all fairness neither are out and kit is the most
Reliable why not just wait till pre orders go up and just order with him ? After what happened with TW I figured we would all know by now to just wait

FYI I don't think twl has shipped Zack yet. See some ppl on FB group post recently and it's a dhl tracking showing its in Hong Kong

This email from a FB user received just 3 days ago..
Again avoid twl if you don't want to experience stress lol

Attachments

• 1670029638239.jpg
    1670029638239.jpg
    770 KB · Views: 0
FYI I don't think twl has shipped Zack yet. See some ppl on FB group post recently and it's a dhl tracking showing its in Hong Kong

This email from a FB user received just 3 days ago..
Again avoid twl if you don't want to experience stress lol
Glad I don't have anything to with them anymore. Kit is your best bet.

Isn’t GT stock made in response to preorders though? Or do I have that wrong?

There's a simple answer to this: get Crisis Core Reunion  and Zack 🤓
Heard ya, and I order mine from Taobao, hope can get it before Xmas.

Wonder how that will look next to next year’s Bring Arts trio, I think I might order one just to see :rock

Also found a Game Toys remake Cloud for way too much money but decided to order one anyway. Don’t want to pass this line up even if I’ll never be able to convince myself to nab a Sephiroth

How much did you purchase for the Remake Cloud?

Back