Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know..
I know we are kinda spoiled here .. Getting images of prototypes, of ideas, progress ..
With every new image, it's hard to keep my curiosity at bay.

Surely I want occasionally an update .. Something to look forward to in the future (.... 2024.... ):rolleyes:
But I also understand the risk GT gets with every picture.
An angel and a devil sit on my shoulders now, whispering stuff in my ears.
Keep a low profile about GT's stuff, don't ask for anything and wait or DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND, the curiosity needs to be fed

Well ...I have mixed feelings

SE makes a ton of money with their merch .. and they will eventually target GT. God knows why they didn't do this already.
This forum is open for everyone to read. Every Youtube review video is open for everyone to watch. It will attract many fans / collectors etc to start lookin more into it.
Whats in the media, stays in the media. :/

I feel like if they serious worry about getting take down by SE, I would rather just wait until GT ready to put pre order image out a week before or so just a head up for us here the figure is coming for pre order. Those prototype picture are nice for sure, but I would rather see those image when is in final stage and ready to be order and put in production. With all the tease of other character would only cause disappointment if GT did got taken down or something happen to it, at that point all we really getting just a tease of prototype picture.
If SE does indeed go after GT, which mean they gonna have to track down vts, super duck, and any other 1/6 3rd party. Since most of them had done 3rd party figure, especially with the character 2B from automata, there is so many HS and kit for that character. I'm surprise SE haven't take any action yet.(unless they have and I'm unaware)

They should just give us a date for the preorder months in advance with no other details, let us wrangle the funds together, and then tell us the week before what it actually is lmfao

... If SE does indeed go after GT, which mean they gonna have to track down vts, super duck, and any other 1/6 3rd party. Since most of them had done 3rd party figure, especially with the character 2B from automata, there is so many HS and kit for that character. I'm surprise SE haven't take any action yet.(unless they have and I'm unaware)
Doesn't work that way for most license holders, take down the 'big' one and then all the smaller groups will stop or splinter into other even smaller groups, then quality and releases will suffer as a result.

To give an example, Bandai took down Supernova on their various Gundam scale model releases (most of them which were modified with new artist impression so it's not even a straight copy) years ago and the group has since splintered into various other groups with varying quality and releases as a result.

Yup, they answered my message about that.
"We will ask for the replacement hands for you and we will prepare the shipment once we receive them. :]"
That was their answer on Nov 2.
Thats all for now from them.
After two weeks I would be hoping for an update. How long are you willing to give them to get this sorted out?

Doesn't work that way for most license holders, take down the 'big' one and then all the smaller groups will stop or splinter into other even smaller groups, then quality and releases will suffer as a result.

To give an example, Bandai took down Supernova on their various Gundam scale model releases (most of them which were modified with new artist impression so it's not even a straight copy) years ago and the group has since splintered into various other groups with varying quality and releases as a result.
I thought the Chinese daban were still release some of the Gundam variants? Unless they stop as well?

I thought the Chinese daban were still release some of the Gundam variants? Unless they stop as well?
Daban and supernova are both different companies and Daban was hit as well. Daban just run under a different name now even though it was widely acknowledged as Daban by most retailers. It's a different story for another day but mostly all third parties were hit hard and haven't really recovered since.

So it's in our collectors best interests to not have the same fate fall onto GT. If you have insider production info and know some stuff then maybe don't share it for the clout since it's not going to benefit anyone eventually.

Managing this thread is gonna be the "Death" of you...

Or the "Death" of this thread. 💀

:lol

giphy.gif

Some really great posts were made re: GT and doing whatever little we can to keep the info shared here on the DL, so I have nothing more to add on that front.

We're all over the place in here but we're also one of the most active topics on the forums sooooo...

Imagine a GT-specific thread :ROFLMAO: it would light up like a Christmas tree from all the activity.

Bit of a subject swing - but out of curiosity, has anyone ever made a FF figure purchase they regret, or dodged a bullet? As a newbie I'd like to hear some horror or funny stories - excluding VTS Clouds cos he's been talked about a lot 🍵

Some really great posts were made re: GT and doing whatever little we can to keep the info shared here on the DL, so I have nothing more to add on that front.

Imagine a GT-specific thread :ROFLMAO: it would light up like a Christmas tree from all the activity.

Bit of a subject swing - but out of curiosity, has anyone ever made a FF figure purchase they regret, or dodged a bullet? As a newbie I'd like to hear some horror or funny stories - excluding VTS Clouds cos he's been talked about a lot 🍵
The PAK Zack back in 2018. Was getting hyped for remake so I ordered Zack , Sephiroth and AC cloud at once from the SE store and instantly got rid of him one of the biggest dupes ever from the promo image on their site to what you actually get. I hate the PAK is so hit or miss cause minus the eyes being bad everything else is passable

Back