Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you be so kind to explain the whole cleaning process and the materials to do it? We would appreciate it. Thanks.
From what I know, washing the garments in a hot water + vinegar solution and then rinsing out with warm water to remove the residual vinegar and dye is the best method, but I myself couldn't bear to strip down Zack, because I fear I won't be able to dress him the same way and since the body is already stained, I'm not going to bother washing them. I don't think it could stain any more than it already is.

Couldn't agree more, ma man!✊🏾😁 GameToys and RocketToys have definitely made my year!
Yes RocketToys too!! Who did you PO? Itachi here 😁

From what I know, washing the garments in a hot water + vinegar solution and then rinsing out with warm water to remove the residual vinegar and dye is the best method, but I myself couldn't bear to strip down Zack, because I fear I won't be able to dress him the same way and since the body is already stained, I'm not going to bother washing them. I don't think it could stain any more than it already is.

2 Itachis, 1 Madara and Kakashi. Need one more Madara😁😂

I did order one, too :D
But I dunno if I should stay with TNS for this one or replace it with one from gundamit. :O Which one is the better shop?

Cloudette is nice.. but I prefer Aerith and Zack.
But .. if he will be pre order able .. would probably buy him as well.. cause why not lol

Is there some that doesn't have this neck problem?
Can't really confirm that

It's a great figure even with the neck problem but the body is really a disappointment

Attachments

• IMG_20220924_111221.jpg
    IMG_20220924_111221.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
I did order one, too :D
But I dunno if I should stay with TNS for this one or replace it with one from gundamit. :O Which one is the better shop?

Cloudette is nice.. but I prefer Aerith and Zack.
But .. if he will be pre order able .. would probably buy him as well.. cause why not lol
Awesome!! I'm sooo looking forward to RocketToys figures. I don't own any figures with the "moving eye" feature, so this will be all new to me! And I can only imagine they're going to make some more epic characters next!! Without getting too off topic of the thread, I'm hoping to see Pain or Neji.
And both TNS and Gundamit are good shops. I prefer Giantoy and OneSixthKit, but with Giantoy, any EU residents must pay tax, so I believe it would be best to avoid that. Also, just avoid Toys Wonderland at all costs. Scam after scam, and currently, their website isn't even up, most likely because they skipped paying a bill or something. :rolleyes:

Awesome!! I'm sooo looking forward to RocketToys figures. I don't own any figures with the "moving eye" feature, so this will be all new to me! And I can only imagine they're going to make some more epic characters next!! Without getting too off topic of the thread, I'm hoping to see Pain or Neji.
And both TNS and Gundamit are good shops. I prefer Giantoy and OneSixthKit, but with Giantoy, any EU residents must pay tax, so I believe it would be best to avoid that. Also, just avoid Toys Wonderland at all costs. Scam after scam, and currently, their website isn't even up, most likely because they skipped paying a bill or something. :rolleyes:
Not saying use them, defo avoid them but TW’s site is up and running fine for me.

It also my first figure with moving eyes. But the quality of the promo pics is awesome.
Oh .. Pain would be a must have. Probably some of the main cast will follow next.

Ok ordered the 2nd Class body from Gundamit and waiting for him to arrive. Will see how it will end with customs. KGHobby was smothless there, so no taxes.
Hadnt the chance to order from Giantoys and OSK, maybe in the future. Thanks for the tip!
Originally I ordered the 2nd Class body from TW.. but cancelled him, when I had the chance to order him from Gundamit.

Only missing AC Cloud + Fenrir as Deluxe version so far. :O But sold out so far on those sites :/

I'm praying for an Obito, Kaguya, Hashirama, Pain (with interchangeable 1st animal path and human path pain heads bc they carry the same body type and only one facial expression just about lol), Konan, Tsunade and Jiraiya! And ugh.. TW better not play with me!

Last edited:
Back