Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no news on zack. tifa prototype already done,boss just waiting from supplier answer whether they can mass produce it or not. the headscuplt painting is more complicated than ac cloud.regarding the ac cloud body,boss currently is showing some experiment,proff that this body will last longer without crack and not easy colour dyed by cloth.they is some different between tpe and silicone. tpe material crack easily.
welp if the testing would prove succesfull. GT may set a new gold standard in terms of silicon bodies. here's hoping!

Any company can be bested if they get complacent. Hot Toys is the most complacent of all and they had to update the original lackluster Pattinson sculpt after Inart teased theirs.

no news on zack. tifa prototype already done,boss just waiting from supplier answer whether they can mass produce it or not. the headscuplt painting is more complicated than ac cloud.regarding the ac cloud body,boss currently is showing some experiment,proff that this body will last longer without crack and not easy colour dyed by cloth.they is some different between tpe and silicone. tpe material crack easily.
oohh L and Light at the back!:love:

Thanks for the information.
So as Zack seems to be late, I hope Tifa pre-orders will be opened before Zack's release, as Tifa's prototype is already done, and near for mass production...
Good news for Cloud AC body, but i will let him in museum pose for precaution (y)

Calling it, will be Feb-March 2023
can't be, figure was on point and we saw a ton of bodies produced, everything was basically done. It's not like Cloud where the likeness was off either, barring major qc problems, he should be good to go soon.

can't be, figure was on point and we saw a ton of bodies produced, everything was basically done. It's not like Cloud where the likeness was off either, barring major qc problems, he should be good to go soon.

He comes with a giant bike with a bunch of moving pieces they've got to build.

Yeah, way too many parts for him to be even close to release right now. The Fenrir, fusion swords, the absolutely tiny phone, plus we did only see the metal skeletons for the bodies. Honestly I'm anticipating late March next year.

I think faker is talking about Zack (?) At least, that's how I'm reading his post.

My preorder for AC Cloud said scheduled release is Q1 2023, why is there talk about him releasing soon? :unsure: Zack is the figure that was supposed to be ready now, no? Delays are very common with figures. Better delay for a better product, I'd say.

I think all the confusion is that faker was trying to determine when remake Cloud shipped, to judge how long they had to work on Zack after that, which would give an idea of when he may be ready to ship. Not sure you can really judge this though, with all the possible delays in the world.

The only part where AC Cloud came up was that Walter shared a couple pictures of what MIGHT be AC Cloud's body in production.

He comes with a giant bike with a bunch of moving pieces they've got to build.

Yeah, way too many parts for him to be even close to release right now. The Fenrir, fusion swords, the absolutely tiny phone, plus we did only see the metal skeletons for the bodies. Honestly I'm anticipating late March next year.

I think faker is talking about Zack (?) At least, that's how I'm reading his post.
I was talking about Zack yeah.
I think all the confusion is that faker was trying to determine when remake Cloud shipped, to judge how long they had to work on Zack after that, which would give an idea of when he may be ready to ship. Not sure you can really judge this though, with all the possible delays in the world.
this, I figure it can't take longer to make than RE Cloud, but most of his parts are doe so he can't be too far off. You guys confused me for a bit, though Zack had his bike from the end of CC and that OVA.

I was talking about Zack yeah.

this, I figure it can't take longer to make than RE Cloud, but most of his parts are doe so he can't be too far off. You guys confused me for a bit, though Zack had his bike from the end of CC and that OVA.

Ahh I see, I apologize. Somehow I thought you are referring to AC Cloud.

Maybe end of July early August? (I'm being optimistic here)

Back