Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that's for an AC Sephiroth then they've got a buy from me. It'd be a lock in if they could included closed eye heads for Seph and Cloud to allow for the original key art to be replicated.

final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-53bd247d24cfd(1).jpg

No interest for me if it's a AC Sephiroth. His FF7 Remake costume is essentially the same without the belts in the middle of his waist that you can just take off the Remake version. Would be a case of the Simpsons on that one.

Advent Children Tifa would be a more interesting alternative look to do if anything.

LumDuDY.jpg

wont sure about this lol.

below is a new body develop by gt,not sure is for whom but gt did put a sephiroth head on it.
That looks so good!! That body could work for so many characters, I hope it sees its own release so we can buy it on its own! Walter, do you know if GT wants to start using silicone bodies for their upcoming figures or still use plastic bodies or a combination of silicone and plastic like AC Cloud? Thanks for the update!! You always keep this thread alive.

wont sure about this lol.

below is a new body develop by gt,not sure is for whom but gt did put a sephiroth head on it.
Wow, Gametoys made an other body again (and he's great) So There should be no problem to create Barret's body :sneaky:

No interest for me if it's a AC Sephiroth. His FF7 Remake costume is essentially the same without the belts in the middle of his waist that you can just take off the Remake version.
Same, there are other characters to make

Last edited:
Tifa looks different in remake and advent children. But I actually don’t mind that Gametoys just use back the tifa (headsculpt) from remake (with some changes in the hair) and just do a advent children attire and accesories.

Yeah I'd be fine with that, same for AC Sephiroth if they decide on that too. AC Cloud's head looks partially based on their final 7R Cloud sculpt, which you could argue isn't accurate (and you'd be right), but ultimately it's artistic license and that's fine if the character is still recognisable honestly.

I could see this body being used for Vasto lorde ichigo..

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 8DD7BAEA-7027-4F1C-9284-3DFAC1175A23.jpeg
    8DD7BAEA-7027-4F1C-9284-3DFAC1175A23.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 38
  • B5EC562F-5D37-40ED-85D7-C2FA23DD38B4.jpeg
    B5EC562F-5D37-40ED-85D7-C2FA23DD38B4.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 37
There should be no problem to create Barret's body :sneaky:
:sneaky:

Tifa looks different in remake and advent children. But I actually don’t mind that Gametoys just use back the tifa (headsculpt) from remake (with some changes in the hair) and just do a advent children attire and accesories.
+1. More Tifa, More Happy.

Yeah I'd be fine with that, same for AC Sephiroth if they decide on that too. AC Cloud's head looks partially based on their final 7R Cloud sculpt, which you could argue isn't accurate (and you'd be right), but ultimately it's artistic license and that's fine if the character is still recognisable honestly.
Same. Would be a cool gimmick to release AC Sephi. *New Seamless body on this Sephiroth!!* Should bring in sales. Also, Cloud's sculpt definitely looks based off the 7R sculpt, but you'd be surprised with how much they changed and just how accurate to the film they got it. Mainly the hair. It's pretty spot-on, and they definitely added some youth to his face, where in 7R he's got a thinner face. So glad they didn't give him the bleached eyebrows. Lol not a fan :ROFLMAO:

accloud2.png

Regarding the quality of final product,i got few opinion.
firstly,final product sure got variance with prototype. even for gametoys. its just how big is the different. dont anticipate highly that gametoys final product will 100% matched with prototype.

it seem like gametoys figure collector have high hope for gt figure and expect 100% or more on headsculpt etc. we have to understand that games ,anime related 1/6 figure especially female headsculpt are very difficult to restore the resemblance,not easy on custom headsculpt .in term of mass production,it will be even more difficult. each angle of view is not the same.

Thats why a lot of fans debated on gt tifa headsculpt,but strangely i dont see such debate on others company figure like hottoys female headsculpt,honestly i dont think ht female figure headsculpt is on point,not even 80%.

gametoys figure made fans quality control awareness become more picky.in my personal opinion, gt figure already worth more than the price we paid. lower the expectation,then you wont be disappoint.

Its just blessful when some company decided to make the character you love when nobody else do it,some product are not perfect or good enough.

conclusion is:lower your expectation on future release figure resemblance. its not statue,its not expensive,its just a mass production 1/6 scale figure.you be happy in this way of thinking.

yes,zack still in production,just wait for it.
personally im not a tifa fans, but do hoping for a ac version of sephiroth can be released.
you say lower the expectations, but I don't think we have to with gametoys, they almost always knock it out of the park, Cloud was a huge boost to their rep after the pains they went through. I hope you got more info on Zack though, as soon as I saw him exist from gametoys I paid in full. I know the other company made him first but I wook one look and said "I'll wait for the game toys"

I wonder if they'll do more oddball characters, or side characters like Reno, Rufus, and Jessie

As far as GT is concerned, I wasn't impressed with their Ichigo. It was ok but something was off. It wasn't at the same level as their take on FFVII.

I wonder if they'll do more oddball characters, or side characters like Reno, Rufus, and Jessie
I'm genuinely surprised noone's even announced a SOLDIER grunt in 1/6 yet, or even just a costume set with a helmeted head sculpt. Would be a great opportunity to make a diorama of Zack's last stand.

As for what I'd want in terms of side characters, Heidegger and Scarlett would be up there for me. Immediately recognisable and great costume designs.

I'm genuinely surprised noone's even announced a SOLDIER grunt in 1/6 yet, or even just a costume set with a helmeted head sculpt. Would be a great opportunity to make a diorama of Zack's last stand.
yeah, honestly kinda baffling since they invlude the basic soldier sword, and Zack has the basic soldier outfit. Further, The other company went out of their way to make a seperate helmet sculpt for a bloody stand for Zack. All they need to do is make a helmeted head right?

As for what I'd want in terms of side characters, Heidegger and Scarlett would be up there for me. Immediately recognisable and great costume designs.
That would be so cool! Better yet, why not Crisis Core Cloud? Add the helmet, remove the scarf, you have your SOLDIER grunt haha.
My side character wish list is ... nah, I just want Barret :monkey2 I bet they're going to announce Yuffie before Barret!
cccloud2.gif

cccloud.jpg

That would be so cool! Better yet, why not Crisis Core Cloud? Add the helmet, remove the scarf, you have your SOLDIER grunt haha.
My side character wish list is ... nah, I just want Barret :monkey2 I bet they're going to announce Yuffie before Barret!
View attachment 577421
View attachment 577422
barrets the hardest sell honestly, I know enough peopel would buy him, but probably not enough to justify a whole new bulky body like he has, he's about as tall as sephiroth, and he's almost twice as wide, that's a lot of silicon/rubber, and a whole lot of scupting and engineering to do on a body that can't be reused on anyone other than an AC Barret.

barrets the hardest sell honestly, I know enough peopel would buy him, but probably not enough to justify a whole new bulky body like he has, he's about as tall as sephiroth, and he's almost twice as wide, that's a lot of silicon/rubber, and a whole lot of scupting and engineering to do on a body that can't be reused on anyone other than an AC Barret.
One can only hope. Maybe when Gametoys is making figures for the collectors and not for the money ... but I had thought that was their intention already... so there's still a glimmer of hope for the collectors out there that we might get the full FFVII cast. :lecture

Last edited:
Back