Figure Checklists by Company

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done on all the great work, and thanks for the credit, here's a new HT fig- MMS 66 AvP:R 1/6 Predator model kit (cleaner version)

Cheers

Got it, thanks!!

Massive update for Medicom!!! I need some help on missing info; if you know a RAH product code that is only listed as ???, please let me know. Also, I am listing edition sizes where known, so if you have that info, please list it. I've still got a lot of Medicom's site to go through, so there will be a lot more to come yet!!!

MEDICOM UPDATED 05/02/2008

Massive Kamen Rider update for Medicom!!!
I need help with Character names and the proper Kamen Rider show license they are from; there are a lot of question marks!!! Also, a lot of the Kamen Rider figures were listed on Medicom's site without a product code, so a lot more missing codes to track down!

MEDICOM UPDATED 05/05/2008

The Kurgan Exc was limited to 500... and if I'm not mistaken they also made another 500 for the regular. And I think, but not sure that the Modern Connor and Duncan exclusive figures were 750.

The Kurgan Exc was limited to 500... and if I'm not mistaken they also made another 500 for the regular. And I think, but not sure that the Modern Connor and Duncan exclusive figures were 750.

Ok, I updated them to those numbers for now; if anyone can confirm or has different numbers, let us know. Thanks GB!

MEDPAC-22 Cutie Honey Cutie Honey (Action Figure)
MEDPAC-23 Cutie Honey Kisaragi Honey (Action Figure)

Does anyone know about these figures? Are they 1/6? They look nice, I saw them on YAJ but I can find nothing out about them. I'm looking for more of a 6 inch Honey fig, and the dollgures are terrible... I wouldn't mind the Microman even but that's impossible to find as it came packed with a DVD>

Medicom updated 08/06/2008

Sideshow updated 08/06/2008

Hot Toys updated 08/06/2008 (military coming soon)

Last edited:
Here's Enterbays List.

Enterbay

1/6

RM-0001 Bruce Lee - Game of Death
RM-0002 Bruce Lee - Way of the Dragon
RM-0003 Jet Li - Fearless
RM-0003S - Jet Li - Fearless (Autographed Edition)
RM-0004 Bruce Lee - Enter the Dragon Version A
RM-0005 Bruce Lee - Enter the Dragon Version B
RM-0006 Bruce Lee - Fist of Fury
RM-0007 Jay Chou - World Tour Edition Version A
RM-0008 24 - President David Palmer
RM-0009 24 - Jack Bauer
RM-FS100 Original Figure Stand

Original

EO-0001 Gang2

Last edited:
Here's Enterbays List.

Enterbay

1/6

RM-0001 Bruce Lee - Game of Death
RM-0002 Bruce Lee - Way of the Dragon
RM-0003 Jet Li - Fearless
RM-0003S - Jet Li - Fearless (Autographed Edition)
RM-0004 Bruce Lee - Enter the Dragon Version A
RM-0005 Bruce Lee - Enter the Dragon Version B
RM-0006 Bruce Lee - Fist of Fury
RM-0007 Jay Chou - World Tour Edition Version A
RM-0008 24 - President David Palmer
RM-0009 24 - Jack Bauer
RM-FS100 Original Figure Stand

Original

EO-0001 Gang2

Thanks Rick! I will get it updated in the next couple of days!!! :duff

At your leisure Lonnie. Here's a couple more to tack onto that list.

BL-1 Figure Body 2006-2007 Bruce Lee: Game of Death & The Way of the Dragon
BL-2 Figure Body 2008 Bruce Lee: Enter the Dragon
BL-3 Figure Body 2008 Bruce Lee: Fists of Fury
RM-1 Figure Body 2007-2008 Jet Li: Fearless

hey everyone, forgive my ignorance, but has anyone compiled (or is there one available elsewhere) a list of all the sideshow premium format figures to date? thanks in advance

thanks man. exactly what i was looking for! i was on the sideshow site earlier today looking at the same list. for some dumb reason i thought it wasn't complete. but it does actually include all the sold out ones aswell.

thanks again!

What no listing for the now pretty much defunct in the way of 1/6th except for a few weapons sets 21st Century Toys AKA TUS or The Ultimate Soldier.

At your leisure Lonnie. Here's a couple more to tack onto that list.

BL-1 Figure Body 2006-2007 Bruce Lee: Game of Death & The Way of the Dragon
BL-2 Figure Body 2008 Bruce Lee: Enter the Dragon
BL-3 Figure Body 2008 Bruce Lee: Fists of Fury
RM-1 Figure Body 2007-2008 Jet Li: Fearless
Jumped the gun on their codes. Sorry 'bout that Lonnie.

They now list their bodies as:
RM-BL2 Original Action Body
RM-BL2.5 Original Action Body
RM-BL3 Original Action Body

This is probably because they are now offering the three above mentioned bodies for sale.

No other information on their site, but I dare say the BL1 will list as RM-BL1 Original Action body.

Back