Figure Checklists by Company

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheez, Sir, you are a gent!
Amazing work, getting that Medicom stuff together must've taken some time.
Very impresive.
I think both the Ganados like both the Pred 2's share the same number.

Cheez, Sir, you are a gent!
Amazing work, getting that Medicom stuff together must've taken some time.
Very impresive.
I think both the Ganados like both the Pred 2's share the same number.

Thanks! Actually, the Medicom wasn't as hard as it appears... Hobby Link Japan presents their search in a nice list format and even lists all the "discontinued" products they've sold in the past. It was fairly easy to import into a database, clean it up and then export it back out sorted by product line. The real work is going on right now as I actually research the Medicom site for all the mail away items and exclusives... which would be a lot easier if I could read Japanese, but since I can't, it involves copying and pasting into Google Translate and then deciphering the results and figuring out what everything is! But it will be worth it in the end.

Sideshow coming very soon...

The real work is going on right now as I actually research the Medicom site for all the mail away items and exclusives... which would be a lot easier if I could read Japanese, but since I can't, it involves copying and pasting into Google Translate and then deciphering the results and figuring out what everything is! But it will be worth it in the end.

Sideshow coming very soon...

Lonnie, I may be able to help you out with some of the Japanese stuff. Can't promise anything, but if you could PM me a sample so I can see what you've got, I'll let you know. I'm sure I can do better than Google Translate, in any case. If I can't translate it myself, I've got others here who can help me.

Lonnie, I may be able to help you out with some of the Japanese stuff. Can't promise anything, but if you could PM me a sample so I can see what you've got, I'll let you know. I'm sure I can do better than Google Translate, in any case. If I can't translate it myself, I've got others here who can help me.

I don't have anything to send... I'm just going through the Medicom site and viewing each product, and if it isn't in the list already, then I'm copying and pasting the description from the product page and translating that to get the info I need.

OK, Sideshow is listed! I listed them by License for now; if I can figure out the dates, I may list them chronologically at some point. If anybody has any of the missing edition sizes or any missing figures, post in this thread and I will update.

Each time I do an update, I'll list a NEW out beside the listing just to indicate the listing is new, and will remove any existing NEW's at the same time.

Any other company checklists yet?

Lon Chaney Sr color London After Midnight has an editon size of 5,000 according to the sticker on the box.

Nedw fig for the Hot Toys list-MMS 65 - AppleSeed Saga ExMachina
Tereus 1/6th Scale Fully Poseable Model Kit

Whoooa, scrub that...you're quick!

Nedw fig for the Hot Toys list-MMS 65 - AppleSeed Saga ExMachina
Tereus 1/6th Scale Fully Poseable Model Kit

Whoooa, scrub that...you're quick!

I have a feeling if I don't keep up pretty quickly, it will get out of hand all too quickly!!! :lol

Here's a few more for you Lonnie.

Buffy 2001 15000

Get Smart 2103 5000

Six Guns 4901 5000
4902 5000

Outer Limits 2701 5000

Twilight Zone The Invader 6905 5000

UNI MONSTERS
Young Frankenstein 3600 7500
4403 3500
4405 10000
4411 3500
4412 2000
4414 5000
Max Shreck Vampyre 7001 3500

Last edited:
I think these are only 1/6th figures Toe.

Highlander???? What Highlander? Forget that. Just The Kurgan will do. :rock

Here's a few more for you Lonnie...

4405 10000...

Thanks Rick!! One question... I thought I remembered Dracula being limited to just 5000 figures in the initial press releases and such... did they up the quantity to 10000 during preorders?

As you know Lonnie, they never updated the archive. You, in fact, may be right. I think that figure was mentioned on the board a fair ways back, by someone I thought could be trusted as being accurate. So that's what I used in my databank. So you may want to keep that figure out of the records for now.

With Nosferatu, I used the sticker on the box, that mine came with. The rest I would have picked up from the Sideshow site.

As you know Lonnie, they never updated the archive. You, in fact, may be right. I think that figure was mentioned on the board a fair ways back, by someone I thought could be trusted as being accurate. So that's what I used in my databank. So you may want to keep that figure out of the records for now.

With Nosferatu, I used the sticker on the box, that mine came with. The rest I would have picked up from the Sideshow site.

Ok, I'll go with 5000 on Dracula for now and try to find some evidence to lock it in (or the 10000).

SIDESHOW & MEDICOM UPDATED 04/29/2008

Remember, updates will marked with a NEW or UPDATE at the end of the listing until the next update, at which time, I will remove the NEW or UPDATE marking.

I completely forgot about Highlander!!! And as Rick mentioned, these are primarily 1/6th and related action figure checklists.

Gee... I'm surprised that the full weigh of the Krugan Krusade didn't fall upon this thread for that omission. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Well done on all the great work, and thanks for the credit, here's a new HT fig- MMS 66 AvP:R 1/6 Predator model kit (cleaner version)

Cheers

Back