Figura Obscura Headless Horseman (Spectral Green Version) up for Pre-Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathComesRipping

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just put my order in at BBTS...

19b501d9-495e-4e3b-9bb8-95f052990347.jpg

29b9b750-1cbe-454c-92d2-fdee701bfd3f.jpg

I was super bummed that I missed out on the original release last year, but now I'm glad I did. The new colors (orange cape lining :cool:) and GITD put this one over the top for me.

What is their quality like? I have a few of their figures on PO (and I ordered this one as well), but i have never seen any of their stuff first hand.

Just put my order in at BBTS...

19b501d9-495e-4e3b-9bb8-95f052990347.jpg

29b9b750-1cbe-454c-92d2-fdee701bfd3f.jpg

I was super bummed that I missed out on the original release last year, but now I'm glad I did. The new colors (orange cape lining :cool:) and GITD put this one over the top for me.
I did the same (pre-order from BBTS). I wasn't aware of the initial release, so I'm glad to have this one to look forward to next year. And I agree the color palette on this figure is better than the original release. I have their first release Father Christmas and that's a fun figure, although I had to modify the belt to make it usable, a problem they've seemed to address with their second FC. The green spectral flames really highlight the pumpkins better here, this will be great to display.

I have the original but ordered this as well. The Spectral Green pops so much more than the first release. Actually all the second releases have been visually better than the original other than the Santa Claus one. The original Krampus is black details on a jet black figure and unless it’s in your hand the details are lost, the second release Krampus is red and black and literally pops from across the room even at the 1/12 scale. Now I just ordered their Monkey King when it was offered but I guarantee in six months we will get a color variant that will blow the original release away.

Ordered the this for the Ms, for Christmas. Showed her the Ghost of Marley and the Krampus and she loved the look of then

Back