Facepool Punishman (Punisher s2 Frank Castle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I
My favorite Frank in my collection now and overshadows my HT one. Did replace the body with a Worldbox AT016 which skin tone matches 100% and since the legs aren’t as thick his bulking
Panties actually look good and don’t make it look like his jeans are too tight in the butt or thighs. Also repainted the skull so it doesn’t look so “Printed” on it. My biggest problem is what to have him in because the hoodie and the jacket look amazing on him, but I also like the body armor look. Head sculpt is simply amazing.View attachment 674737View attachment 674738View attachment 674739View attachment 674740View attachment 674741
I may have a spare Hot Toys TMS004 Sniper rifle, revolver and knife in sheath.

Last edited:
Mine just arrived. Does anyone know where the punches and knifes go on it or am I being really stupid?!

I’ve had a nightmare and dropped my figure and the bed is well let’s just say it’s not in great condition now. Does anyone know what body they used to replace it?

That’s very kind of you thanks! Is the best easy to get off? I’m assuming loosen it via the straps at the sides?
Yeah, just loosen the side straps. Also, one thing I recommend is leaving the black underwear padding off when you reassemble to leave extra room for leg movement. It makes a big difference when posing the figure for pictures without fear of ripping the jeans. If you plan on leaving in a museum pose, then it really doesn’t matter and you should just put them back on.

This is a pretty solid figure.

I ended up putting him with my Walking Dead ThreeZero figures as my Shane representation.

Gave mine the end of series 2 “I’ll dance with ya” look 👍🏼

Attachments

• F5848A72-FF05-40AD-B01B-B33D04B7C28A.jpeg
    F5848A72-FF05-40AD-B01B-B33D04B7C28A.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Back