EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3BED5EAE-F304-4809-AAF8-9BA6D53639D5.jpeg

Let me guess... Another Nanjin teaser right?

I had to put in the EXO figure designation and looks like Robert Beltran is ready for pre-order or shipping. For those Eagle Eyed members, do I see a B'Elanna head sculpt or is it just me (If you look at closely, I can see a Klingon high ridged forehead)?

Screenshot 2023-03-15 051702.png

Let me guess... Another Nanjin teaser right?

I had to put in the EXO figure designation and looks like Robert Beltran is ready for pre-order or shipping. For those Eagle Eyed members, do I see a B'Elanna head sculpt or is it just me (If you look at closely, I can see a Klingon high ridged forehead)?

View attachment 628173
That’s definitely Torres as a well as a Picard in a loosely fitting jacket, not a fan of that look.

Can the sleeves be adjusted to cover the wrist pegs, or are they too short?

To me, they cannot be adjusted and sit above the wrist pegs. The suit is almost meticulous in its crafting, with everything form-fitting and no room for adjustments. You’ll notice here I have one sleeve raised a bit more than the other. I’m not sure why, as both arms are relaxed the same way. I don’t want to get too hands on with it because it’ll likely cause rubbing against the fabric. I can only assume they designed it this way to make hand-swapping less of a chore.

The Sleeves can be adjusted to cover the wrist pegs... See my photo below after very minimal effort. I could also pull it down further if I wanted.

1678888818244.png

Those numbers show up whenever the shipment has actually reached a carriere/airline. No idea what they mean, but tracking will show when the flight has left as "departure" and "arrival". Sometimes it takes two flights to get the figures to Germany, thus two departures and arrivals. Tracking will show when the parcel arrives in Germany, in my case in Frankfurt, and that is usually when DHL tracking starts giving more information about what is happening with customs etc. Here is my latest tracking for 7, she finally arrived in Frankfurt!
View attachment 627872
Thank you! Seems mine was on the same flight as yours, I have the same dates / times. I was just wondering why there was no movement since the 6th of March while everyone else already got theirs. Wanted to blame it on the German post office but seems she hadn't even left China yet at that point.

Latest I have from yesterday is "Germany , departure Germany processing center". Not sure if that means already through customs or not.

I once ordered a t-shirt from America that also was marked as arrived in Frankfurt airport, going into customs now, got a new DHL number and was never seen again. I still have no idea what happened there. How can you lose something with a tracking number?

Thank you! Seems mine was on the same flight as yours, I have the same dates / times. I was just wondering why there was no movement since the 6th of March while everyone else already got theirs. Wanted to blame it on the German post office but seems she hadn't even left China yet at that point.

Latest I have from yesterday is "Germany , departure Germany processing center". Not sure if that means already through customs or not.

I once ordered a t-shirt from America that also was marked as arrived in Frankfurt airport, going into customs now, got a new DHL number and was never seen again. I still have no idea what happened there. How can you lose something with a tracking number?
Yeah, DHL in Germany can be quite ominous at times. I had the odd figure showing up at my doorstep without tracking ever showing that it had arrived in Germany.
However, my 7 has left customs and is expected to be delivered on Friday. Keeping my fingers crossed it will be the same for you!

My Seven is on the way and unless it is a completely different figure than what I am seeing in all of the pictures, I fully expect it to be a sub par I/6 scale release just like Janeway.
I love all of the other Exo-6 figures and sadly, LOVE Star Trek so much that I will gladly fork over my money for even mediocre 1/6 scale figures of the characters. They got me.

I've officially been assimilated. I have to admit, I was nervous about this one. So many pictures of her (including my own) make her look too soft in detail and paint...but again like so many of Exo-6's other figures.....she's way better in person then through the lenses of a camera (it's creepy). I like her way more then I was expecting. The body if hefty and feels quality. As others have said the range of motion is more limited especially in the arms, but otherwise I don't have much to complain about. In fact, she's the best Voyager figure to date. The outfit is skin tight and of good quality material. Plenty of the usual good quality accessories. When I first learned she came with a waist grabber instead of a crotch grabber I was disappointed. But in hand I think i'm okay with it because it doesn't grab tightly and that will probably save indents in the material. It does the job of keeping her from toppling over. My magnets in the belt are just a tad off center (yes I know i can slightly rotate the belt) but hardly noticeable. I love her Borg tendril hand...she just wants to shake your hand.

Overall, I chock this one up to a big win. I'm very happy with her.

20230315_191303.jpg

20230315_191324.jpg

20230315_191338.jpg

20230315_191346.jpg

20230315_191350.jpg

20230315_191406.jpg

20230315_191411.jpg

Yeah, DHL in Germany can be quite ominous at times. I had the odd figure showing up at my doorstep without tracking ever showing that it had arrived in Germany.
However, my 7 has left customs and is expected to be delivered on Friday. Keeping my fingers crossed it will be the same for you!
Nope, still "Germany , departure Germany processing center" with the date "yesterday" which is weird, as I already had yesterday "yesterday".

I stand corrected…this figure is an absolute masterpiece! I have never seen such a strong disparity between the way a figure photographs and appears in hand than this one! WOW! What a pleasant surprise.
I was wondering how Michael Crawford could have given this figure a 4 star review but now it all makes sense!
If anyone was considering canceling their preorder based upon the pictures…DON’T!
What you get in hand is something much, much better!
I have all of the EXO6 figures and I have to say I think this one is my favorite!

Am I the only one who thinks the hair on Seven looks kind of odd? Not sure if it’s the sculpt or the paint.
The hair does look odd. The strands are a bit on the thick side and does not flow correctly. It comes across cartoonish.

Here's a few shots of mine. As said before, articulation is pretty limited, but you can still pull off some pretty sexy and elegant poses which is all I was really after. And while the sculpt is a bit of a caricature it still works well enough for me.

After seeing this figure teased way back in the QMX days, it's so great to finally have it in hand.

View attachment 627910

View attachment 627911

View attachment 627912

View attachment 627913
Best photos of this figure I've seen so far, congrats!
However, the head sculpt is really not up to today's standards.

I have her coming to me, but I do think her likeness could be better. In the end she looked like this chick from Westworld.
Angela_Host_Guide.jpg

Back