EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he said "we need cancellations" That sounds like its over sold.
I think it’s more down to the fact that they changed the price and the initial pre-orders will lose them money. My guess at least. If he gets cancellations he can re-sell them for the higher price.

More Confusion. More lack of clarity. Plans change ? 🤷‍♂️ Cost estimate reevaluated 🤷‍♂️. Marketing tactic 🤷‍♂️

collectors want more transparency. That is what it looks like
Totally agree, Tholian-Web Kirk is a must!
7ab0vs.gif

Wait, what!? :wink1: :p

Last edited:
I don’t see how they wouldn’t have some extras especially if it’s truly a small number like that.
Many companies (airlines are most infamous for this) sell a quantity with the expectation that a few people will cancel

Ruh roh

We found out we have made another mistake in production quantities. We missed the needed production more than what we found out last month

😥

We might have to cancel those who purchased more than one Seven. Nothing we can do now, we can't increase production even if we pay 2x the price.

Seven will be shipping around the end of the month.

I realize mistakes happen, but EXO had to know Seven would be a huge draw. If they truly mess her release up and leave collectors holding an empty bag on THIS figure almost above all others, there could be a march on the company!

I realize mistakes happen, but EXO had to know Seven would be a huge draw. If they truly mess her release up and leave collectors holding an empty bag on THIS figure almost above all others, there could be a march on the company!
From what's being said it sounds like they have enough to make sure everybody has at least one. Those that wanted duplicates to sell on or gift out are at risk of having the extras cancelled though.

Looks a lot better. Janeway definitely wasn’t the best painted sculpt of the ones that have released so far. Actually maybe the worst one honestly. It just feels flat and lacking in detail. Kind of also wish the neck was a part of the sculpt.

Back