EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here's my EMH after a few mods. I tried my best to bring out the likeness a bit more, and decided to have him looking off to the side since it seemed to fit the expression better somehow. I also shortened the body by about 1/4 inch so he wouldn't tower as much over Janeway, and removed the fatsuit so the uniform would fit a bit looser on him like it did on the show.

View attachment 559951

View attachment 559952

View attachment 559953

View attachment 559957

Have you considered a repaint on Michael, Dave? I like the figure, but I think a paint-up tweak would really pay off for her.

They REALLY needed to do a one piece head and neck on her at the least. But I find the paint apps a little flat. A few highlights, some cheek bones, and eye enhancement like you did for Katherine would do wonders!

From Facebook:

309697218_3334141006832282_1745863599054831891_n.jpg

Medicine bundle is a must.

I hope for another cup of coffee so he and Kathryn can drink together!

Boxing gloves are already waiting here for him... it was Kathryn's Christmas present.

boxing.JPG

I really doubt we'll get any of those. Probably just the standard phaser, tricorder and padd like most of the others.
But I need an updated blackbird's wing! The one from Playmates is a total wrong shape, in no way is that the wing of a bird. It looks like a pile of twigs. Not even painting it black could save that one. The others are fine.

Playmates 5.jpg
Playmates 1.jpg

Good Lord, have Janeway, just bought Tuvok, ready to pounce on Chakotay, on standby for Seven ant my LCS…..Now I’m gonna need Tom Paris and Harry Kim. Please have mercy on my soul (and wallet).

Paid off the balance for Tuvok and Chakotay pre-order hitting in a couple of days. It's like Nanjin likes to keep me at "5" pending pre-orders at all times... :wink1:

Back