EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the thing that’s odd to me is why suddenly pull the figure with no notice if you’re potentially going to release another version that’s more expensive and that some may not choose to get. They could have still left the original Seven up for those that just want that figure.

My guess is it is something to do with the Borg Queen. Nanjin just posted in the First Contact thread about something imminent. It would be the wrong version for Seven but they’re probably only making one version of the Queen.

Yeah I was dragging my feet on PO-ing Seven so was surprised to see the page was gone. Going to be relisted as an immediate purchase option perhaps?

She is in production already. The longer the better because our paint skills improves over difficulties, challenges, and time.
So will we have time to pre-order from EXO-6 directly still or should I look somewhere else before she sells out?

So will we have time to pre-order from EXO-6 directly still or should I look somewhere else before she sells out?
Look elsewhere and have a confirmed reservation will be safest bet.

We had her up for a month. If interested, then already reserved. If it take this long to decide, I don't think she is good enough for you.

Last edited:
Look elsewhere and have a confirmed reservation will be safest bet.

We had her up for a month. If interested, then already reserved. If it take this long to decide, I don't think she is good enough for you.
It’s not that. Just had other figures coming and other bills to pay for.

Plus I expected an email notifying of when the pre-order was ending like with previous releases.

It’s not that. Just had other figures coming and other bills to pay for.

Plus I expected an email notifying of when the pre-order was ending like with previous releases.
Same here.

But everything has gone up for immediate order with them eventually so I still think I’ll wait for that, will still be faster than ordering from SS or BBTS. Still waiting on Q from the latter…

Same here.

But everything has gone up for immediate order with them eventually so I still think I’ll wait for that, will still be faster than ordering from SS or BBTS. Still waiting on Q from the latter…
I strongly suggest you preorder Seven from sources that can guarantee you a Seven. Even if we have immediate sales, the price will be significantly different.

Anyone know where I can get a new hand connector for Janeway? Iv tried to sub a hot toys peg but it is too small to be held in her arm. Thanks in Advance.

Out of interest, Nanjin if you see this what do you think are the chances of a Q in a Starfleet uniform (TNG and VOY styles) being produced at some point, it seems you already have the headsculpt (although without hair)

I’m curious why the doctor is back up for preorder on BBTS. Are they doing another run?

Just got my Voy Doc mug and realised the handle on the 1:6 mug is upside down!
Literally unbuyable. (sarcasm, just in case)
Fb-RlTHXkAMvR6W.jpeg

Back