EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could always buy a couple pairs of 1/6 scale socks to stuff down there šŸ‘šŸ»
I can see it now...
Spouse: Why are there sock shaped holes in your socks?
Me: Ehhhmm... the dog did it!
Spouse: riiight
Me: ok, you caught me. They're not sock shaped, they're L's. I'm labeling the left ones to make the laundry easier for us.

Last edited:
Seven was a walking CenterFold. Her irrating attitude performance was so good because it was real due to the discomfort of the suit.

Because more than likely I only have time to produce one Seven, not only she needs to be unique as Janeway always said, she also needs to be harmonized with the rest of EXO-6 collection.

Borg played major roll in Star Trek. EXO-6 proportionally will have more borg related releases such as Locustus, Queen, more importantly, Borg Alcoves.

Green was Borg signature color. We all know this. So there will be lots of Green theme release.

Green makes Burgundy or colors around that spectrum stand out (some long color theory) pop right into your eyes, hence, the word Unique. She will be Unique and will have a pleasing Visual presentation when paired with our other Borg (green) releases.

The above may sound non sense to you but that's how I decided on this color. Coherent and Harmony (visually)
Bring on the Borg goodness! Canā€™t wait for the Queen and Locutus to display with Seven and FC Data in their alcoves! And maybe a drone or two (pretty please with a cherry on topšŸ˜Š?)

I think she looks good. She is one year late already.

Attachments

• Studio Session-2078.jpg
    Studio Session-2078.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 0
I think she looks good. She is one year late already.
1656503716115.png

She looks great. Can't wait to get her. I would also love a variant of the silver suit. That would be a stand alone show piece on a shelf. It would be a huge seller and it's almost a waste to have designed this custom body and only use it once.

The silver suit bust reeks of Berman adding stuffing. When I see that bust, it just looks so painful, actually. Like backache painful, seriously.

Now I've looked it up and, yes, the boobs were constructed for it.

The silver suit bust reeks of Berman adding stuffing. When I see that bust, it just looks so painful, actually. Like backache painful, seriously.

Now I've looked it up and, yes, the boobs were constructed for it.
Yeah, I feel a bit icky when I see it now.

My dream/fantasy Voyager 1/6 scale listā€¦

Voth (from Distant Origin)
Borg 7 of 9
Hirogen
Species 847
Borg Janeway
Borg Tukov

Bonusā€¦ Other Borg aliens.

There are other great characters that I like, but donā€™t necessarily want an action figure of them. I like 1/6 scale aliens on my shelves.

Thanks

No. EMH was the last one done. Back to back with the same production arrangement is more effective and efficient.
Sisko takes more time becuae we are using a new body which means a slower tempo.

We do not follow any previously known conventional production arrangements. We have our own version converted from the gambling industry. So releases don't follow presale. They are independent to each other.

By industrial standard, we have 12+ months to deliver any of our figure.

I posted a comment and mentioned Nanjin asking about Seven in the Facebook group page asking if she was removed. He says sheā€™s removed for some devilish game plan. Some are speculating about a package with an alcove.

Back