EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So which Seven are we getting upon delivery?

There appears to be two sets of pictures being marketed. Is this the case? There seems to be more pictures more akin to the prototype revealed at Mission Chicago.

Same:

1655932496863.jpeg

1655932586860.jpeg

1655932645022.jpeg

Different:

1655932677142.jpeg

First pic looks like Jeri Ryan.

Second makes her look like Talulah Riley from Westworld. I'm still going to get her but the likeness was stronger before the repaint.
57fcd8824520d41f008b4730.jpeg
image (9).jpeg

Only issue I see is that the lips might be a little too big and puffy, giving the sculpt a slight caricature look, but it's very minor and I suspect the dramatic lighting is making them stand out more than they will in hand.

First pic looks like Jeri Ryan.

Second makes her look like Talulah Riley from Westworld. I'm still going to get her but the likeness was stronger before the repaint.
I’m guessing we’re getting the repaint, it’s just somewhat bizarre that the other images are front and centre as the main marketing focal point. Someone not aware of the repaint may think they are getting the other version based on the pictures.

Last edited:
Only issue I see is that the lips might be a little too big and puffy, giving the sculpt a slight caricature look, but it's very minor and I suspect the dramatic lighting is making them stand out more than they will in hand.

Definitely looking forward to seeing your repaint touchups on her, Dave.

I’m guessing we’re getting the repaint, it’s just somewhat bizarre that the other images are front and centre as the main marketing focal point. Someone not aware of the repaint may think they are getting the other version based on the pictures.
I actually want to sell less Seven so I don't need to owe anyone in production any favor. Favors need to payback. I don't like to owe anyone anything. So I don't mind selling less Seven.

The production Seven will surely better than any pictures shown. I know our paintup capabilities.

Every EXO-6 figure looks better in person than in pictures. Photos aren’t deceiving, they’re just so dependent on angles, lighting and focus. I don’t think there’s been a single review of any EXO-6 release that didn’t immediately start with “the photos don’t do it justice.” Honestly, at this point I think it’s just a clever marketing tactic by Nanjin to keep expectations low.

Of course, I’m not the most discerning collector; I would gladly overlook all sorts of inaccuracies that prevent others from ordering. Still, seeing 7 on display in Chicago- even knowing there would be some changes- I was just so impressed.

Now that we’ve got 7 on order, the question for me is… where’s that Borg alcove?!

You say that now....

😉
:lol I don’t really think so though. I’m already getting more than intended. I wanted Janeway to go with the other Captains. I’ve always liked the EMH. Tuvok had me on the fence and Seven is a memorable in general for all of Trek.

My original plan was to get all the Voyager announced so far plus maybe Chakotay and Torres. Now I'm seriously considering finishing the whole crew. I think it will depend on when the other treks start speeding up and cranking figures out like Voyager has.

Back