EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I feel like MY Star Trek canon is larger -- and more powerful -- than THEIR Star Trek canon. Therefore, I shall wipe them out with my canon!"

This is how war starts. I think the most prudent course of action is to go around THEIR canon without drawing fire, and finding a calm area to relax and maintain MY canon in order to keep the balance of terror in the Neutral Zone.

As stated by many others here, I got my EMH today -- and he's another excellent release. EXO-6 is going to get a lot of my money.

Got my EMH today. I’m in love with these figures!
12F7A915-AFF8-4C12-AD44-E8687AED4EB1.jpeg

Have there been any hints at all about who might be next after 7? I’d love me some Tuvok or Harry Kim, personally.

Well the EMH's data stream finally came through the subspace wormhole and arrived at my door today... and overall I think it looks quite good, even if the sculpt is probably the weakest of the three so far. You can definitely recognize the character in it, but the smile still looks a bit unnatural to me and the eyes are a bit too flat and lacking in detail, especially in the fact there's not even a suggestion of upper eyelids sculpted in.

The other thing I'm not so sure about now is the body choice, as it seems far too tall, fit, and heroic looking for Robert Picardo who was 5'10, squat, and with no muscle definition at all. 😁 I tried to compensate for that by pushing the shoulders forward more to hide the buff chest, but the figure is still over 12 inches tall and dwarfs both Data and Picard, which doesn't feel right to me at all. Normally I wouldn't hesitate to modify the body, but with the uniform being tailored so perfectly to the current one that may not be possible...

Anyway here's a couple quick shots I took out of the box.

20220121_204901 (2).jpg

20220121_204852 (2).jpg

thank you for your answer, i really appreciate that, but the tracking says it was handed over to the deposit on 7th of january... i can understand that with all the covid trouble my package can be subject to delay, but i'd like to know when it will be reshipped and if i will receive a new tracking number for it. The old tracking is LV388963870CN. I always have to use it yo track my parcel or will i receive anew one?

Same problem here... My original tracking is/was LV388963906CN - it says that it was "delivered" back to Shenzhen on Jan. 10th. Since then I haven't got any new infos or a new tracking number or whatever... :(
I really begin to worry what has happened to the packeage and if I ever will see the EMH here in Austria :unsure:

Same problem here... My original tracking is/was LV388963906CN - it says that it was "delivered" back to Shenzhen on Jan. 10th. Since then I haven't got any new infos or a new tracking number or whatever... :(
I really begin to worry what has happened to the packeage and if I ever will see the EMH here in Austria :unsure:
It will take up to 50 days with the current situation with Omicron. It is spreading like wildfire. Delay is not avoidable because most flights are canceled including cargo flights.

Security Check means no flights. All air cargo must leave airport area and go back to waiting in line if they fail to load onto a plane. Airport hubs do not have storage facility.

We only had 5 returns out of few thousands that need new tracking. We will issue one if needed.

No flights is the only problem

I finally got the EMH. For those who has figures lost in thirdspace by Tholians....fear not. I was in the same spot and both the Dr. and his captain both finally made it. Hang in there...they will make it.

i love how bottom heavy the legs are for stability.
20220124_215117.jpg
20220124_215128.jpg

What's STO?

Star Trek Online. A MMO that's on most platforms now. Game is ok, the fun part is the continuing storyline they created. The lootboxes and overpriced ships killed the game for me. However its over 10 years old so it's successful it's successful enough with some of the fanbase.

Yes, I was correct. Her announcement is related to her appearance as a voiceover artist in the Star Trek online game as Janeway and Mirror Janeway! Janeway is definately having a banner year back in the Star Trek universe.

Here's the game trailer of her in the new episode:
https://fb.watch/aM3Hfh8kwg

Attachments

• janeway.jpg
    janeway.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I’ve got delays with my Janeway too unfortunately. But it’s weird because my latest update was the 23rd December, which actually showed the update around 5th January oddly enough. For some reason it says “Arrival at the destination” in HKG, even though I live in the UK. It’s been 45 days any ideas what I should do after the 50th day?

Back