EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The EMH beamed down today!

A great looking figure and makes me even more excited for the rest of the Voyager crew.

Great detailing touch in having the uniform pants section just a bit baggy.

This is yet another example where the figure looks better in hand than in photos.

The head sculpt looks really good. Definitely Robert Picardo, here. If I had any tiny nit to pick, I would say that the eyes appear a little bit "beady", for lack of a better term. Perhaps a little too small? But it really doesn't detract from the excellent figure. So glad to have him in the collection!

I only wish that a medical tricorder had been included, but the differences are minimal.

Here are a few of my patent pending, Pulitzer Prize winning photos... :wink1:

EMH 1 sm.jpg

EMH 2 sm.jpg

EMH 3 sm.jpg

EMH 4 sm.jpg

Seeing these pics now, I need to adjust the sleeves to help cover up the wrist joints.

The EMH beamed down today!

A great looking figure and makes me even more excited for the rest of the Voyager crew.

Great detailing touch in having the uniform pants section just a bit baggy.

This is yet another example where the figure looks better in hand than in photos.

The head sculpt looks really good. Definitely Robert Picardo, here. If I had any tiny nit to pick, I would say that the eyes appear a little bit "beady", for lack of a better term. Perhaps a little too small? But it really doesn't detract from the excellent figure. So glad to have him in the collection!

I only wish that a medical tricorder had been included, but the differences are minimal.

Here are a few of my patent pending, Pulitzer Prize winning photos... :wink1:

View attachment 555985
View attachment 555986
View attachment 555987
View attachment 555988

Seeing these pics now, I need to adjust the sleeves to help cover up the wrist joints.
He does include a medical tricorder and you put it upside down. Check the video:

I quickly switched the tricorder around and all is right with the world, now. :wink1:

I have to say that just having the first 4 figures on display, they look fantastic. I can't wait until each of the series and films are represented in my display cases.

I'm already thinking that I'll need a Detolf dedicated to each series and films. Ouch! :horror (But it will be worth it!)

Last edited:
That’s something that is a stickler in Voyager actually. Originally they used the tricorders and phasers from TNG. But after they were redesigned for First Contact, those props moved over to Voyager too, despite the fact that there’s no way Voyager could’ve gotten them. The tricorders got smaller, and the phasers went from straight handles to angled.

Im glad they went with the later models, just because Janeway has her later hairstyle and the Doctor has his mobile emitter, which he got AFTER they switched the tricorders.

The EMH had one of the best character developments in any Star Trek series. His arc was wonderfully done.
Yup, the only character that VOY fully developed was EMH, maybe a little bit of Seven. I didn't have much enthusiastic about Seven until PCD Seven showed up. I love Seven now. ST Picard gave Seven a soul.

The above means PCD Seven is almost a sure thing 🥰

How soon before we get Voyager 7 pre order up??? My EMH arrived today and he looks AMAZING with Janeway- can’t wait for the rest of the crew!
And in all the hubbub about the data card- mine actually wasn’t under in the plastic tray so I was dreading asking the question haha but before I did I checked everywhere and it was taped to the back side of the box on mine so ALL GOOD!
Keep em coming Nanjin!!

Back