EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be a silly question but is it possible to get an extra set of wrist pegs with future figures? That should take care of any accidental breakage or mishandling. I honestly would rather pay an extra $1 or $2 for the extra pegs and not have to worry about what to do if a peg breaks when switch I get hands. I know Asmus at first did not include extra pegs but after an issue with Bard they started to and while I am very careful and have not broken any myself I did receive one with a faulty peg (was not snapped it just separated into its two pieces) and instead of complaining or trying to exchange it I just used one of spare set of pegs and was good to go. Also I know with Hot Toys I have had some pegs that refuse to come out of the hand so I then use the spare on the hand I want to replace that one with.

I've had a few quibbles here and there, but I gotta say I'm just loving how good these new figures look on display. And that Janeway sculpt works so damn well.

20211201_174711 (2).jpg

20211201_173422 (2).jpg

20211201_174745 (2).jpg

And with the rest of my small Trek collection:

20211201_173545 (2).jpg

Janeway looks really good in those photos! I’m so wanting the hands on hip pose but now terrified of broken pegs hahah

My Janeway (direct from Exo-6, first batch) was posted two weeks ago but keeps getting a "Rejected by Safety Check Point" error. Someone on the China Post forum told me that it might be getting rejected for legal or copyright problems. Has anyone else encountered this? If so, what did you do? I'm gutted that one of my most anticipated figures is having such problems.

My Janeway (direct from Exo-6, first batch) was posted two weeks ago but keeps getting a "Rejected by Safety Check Point" error. Someone on the China Post forum told me that it might be getting rejected for legal or copyright problems. Has anyone else encountered this? If so, what did you do? I'm gutted that one of my most anticipated figures is having such problems.
I assume the destination is Europe? If it is, then we checked just now, all have been resent.

The whole world is experiencing shipping issues sooner or later, one way or another.

Last edited:
I assume the destination is Europe? If it is, then we checked just now, all have been resent.

The whole world is experiencing shipping issues sooner or later, one way or another.
Thanks for the reply! I'm actually down in New Zealand, but yeah, most places are having all kinds of postal issues. Fingers crossed Captain Janeway makes her way down under - she looks fantastic!

Guys, I know I posted this before but it’s bugging me enough to want to fix. I’ve done some googling and nothing comes up with solutions. Would a fine needle likely do the trick if I try to push in the seam?

Attachments

• 499D26B5-1229-4D36-9DB3-461A45CAD725.jpeg
    499D26B5-1229-4D36-9DB3-461A45CAD725.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 24
Guys, I know I posted this before but it’s bugging me enough to want to fix. I’ve done some googling and nothing comes up with solutions. Would a fine needle likely do the trick if I try to push in the seam?
I think I respond somewhere thru exo-6 (I am a web idiot)

Looks like an easy fix.

Hi Nanjin. I just emailed :D I think you only replied to the peg issue. If I did miss a response to the thread issue then my apologies.

Nanjin, As of today, December 2nd -- I still have not received an invoice from EXO-6 for Janeway. Are some being put on hold?

Nanjin, As of today, December 2nd -- I still have not received an invoice from EXO-6 for Janeway. Are some being put on hold?
FIFO (first in first out)

Don't be spoiled by our speed. Use normal 1/6 time expectations. All going out thisveeek

Last edited:
Back