EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is not flat, from my perspective, it is good paint app from my experience (not as good as some female figures collectors)

In terms of marketing tactics, it is good to have misleading pictures until the heavy weights arrive when the in-hand comments are always favorable.

Fate likes my idea and is helping me 😅
View attachment 544862

wow I stand corrected. Hair looks nice and detailed there. Just goes to show what good lighting can do!

Is not flat, from my perspective, it is good paint app from my experience (not as good as some female figures collectors)

In terms of marketing tactics, it is good to have misleading pictures until the heavy weights arrive when the in-hand comments are always favorable.

Fate likes my idea and is helping me 😅
View attachment 544862
The hair in this photo looks super-detailed; much more than on the official Janeway photos. Looking completely different, in terms of the hair strands.

Our waves are little further apart than one week.

First round delivery process started last week. Shipment should all go out starting this weekend.

Final production delivery will be before end of the year. These are the ones who ordered after our initial sold out.

Janeway is good. I have production random sample on hand.

Some people will be showing her online.

I like her 😊

View attachment 544827
Oh, yeah, she is the Janaway! :love: :love

Yup she looks amazing. Home run. That's 3 for 3.

This line is such a joy to collect. Not much agonising going into whether or not to buy.

Will definitely skip Disco though 🤮

With the speed of the releases I will have to start being selective.

Disco will give me a little breathing room hopefully.

Nanjin are we going to see any TOS reveals soon? The line needs Jim Kirk!

With the speed of the releases I will have to start being selective.

Disco will give me a little breathing room hopefully.

Nanjin are we going to see any TOS reveals soon? The line needs Jim Kirk!
I am here to bring chaos and destruction of industrial norm.

The worst of time will be the best of time for TOS fans.

The time will be when you are least expected.

I am here to bring chaos and destruction of industrial norm.

The worst of time will be the best of time for TOS fans.

The time will be when you are least expected.
I know you are just now rolling with ST figures, but you ever consider another IP down the road like a Stargate SG-1/Atlantis? Same deal like ST, same suits with the same weapons for the main and supporting characters. Even different colored outfits (green, tan, black) are all in the same material.

Thanks for all your candid comments and work done for the Trek & 1/6th community.

I know you are just now rolling with ST figures, but you ever consider another IP down the road like a Stargate SG-1/Atlantis? Same deal like ST, same suits with the same weapons for the main and supporting characters. Even different colored outfits (green, tan, black) are all in the same material.

Thanks for all your candid comments and work done for the Trek & 1/6th community.
Someone has to spearhead the project, and I would only assist as little as possible. Trek deserve my full attention. Trek is like having a few micro licenses that all happening at the same time.

They are just like one of the Trek series with different uniforms.

Years ago, I travelled to Nanjing and looked for ToyCty. Small but one of the few who made good fitting and nice looking Military 1/6. They were the perfect candidate to do Trek. But they weren't interested.and a few years later they were gone because of owner personal issue. POP was from Toys City and inheritated the exceptional tailoring and created their own kingdom.

BTW, POP will be helping us in Trek. The dude saw my deficiency and offered help. Stay tune for for POP level craftsmanship figures. With Pop's help, I have wings now.

If Nanjin did Stargate SG-1 I would be very tempted! That was my first fandom, what brought me to sci-fi. The 20 dollar cheap figures we got (not even the complete team) are not enough.

However, we have to accept that Nanjin is doing this for a long time already and I am sure it is very time consuming and tiring, so if he wishes to retire after this line is finished, it would be fine with me as well! And I think he said before that it is only Star Trek that he holds this deep passion for.

I liked that video from sideshow, she looks great from certain angles, especially from the side. On the front looks a little bit off to me and I wish the hairline wasn’t so clean and had a little bit more detail. It may have helped in preventing her look a tad cartoonish. But still, looks like a solid figure.

Anyone had their shipping notice yet ?

It's an amazing figure! On the video it looks far superior to any promo shot or picture I had seen so far (similar scenario from Data and Picard).

Great looking figure.
I originally thought she looked a little too young. However looking back at the promotional Voy photos, Kate barely had a visible wrinkle

Back