EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps the Borg Queen? I know she was mentioned as being a statue but perhaps being counted here?
I believe each series is a different production schedule. I think the Borg Queen is part of the First Contact releases, and the complete Voyager crew is separate. Nanjin just likes to keep us gossiping!

Is EXO-6 a reputable company? Have they done anything else? Pre-order from a company I've never heard of before... I don't think so.
Every company is new at some point. They have delivered on their promise both times now and both figures are very well done.

Attachments

• 20210907_181612.jpg
    20210907_181612.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 42
All I meant was, everyone was jumping for joy when Chronicle Collectibles came on the scene. Things went relatively well, at the start...

All I meant was, everyone was jumping for joy when Chronicle Collectibles came on the scene. Things went relatively well, at the start...
Best to enjoy that good parts at the very least, no? If it’s all downhill here from now, you wouldn’t want to miss the start.

Hindsight vs FOMO.

I thought Seven was after Janeway, then the Doctor.
The Doctor got teased first. He’s in classic Federation uniform, which probably makes things easier. I’m still not sure which costume Seven is going to be in, but I may have missed a photo preview or post.

Is EXO-6 a reputable company? Have they done anything else? Pre-order from a company I've never heard of before... I don't think so.
Nanjin is well known in the 1/6 Trek world, yes. Exo is his own venture; he’s finally able to captain his own ship. He’s absolutely not a scammer.
But it’s your money; hold off and do your research and make an informed decision👍

That's why I said 1/6 Trek has an end date. I know a lot more on how to fail EXO-6 than making it successful. Making EXO-6 successful is an unknown, but how EXO-6 can fail is very much known.

If EXO-6 fails, then it fail because of some unknown factors (such as screwing up the production facility) EXO-6 won't follow lost footsteps.

Plus, producing less than demand will take a lot of risks off from EXO-6.

EXO-6 has an enclosed eco system business model, very different from just getting licenses and asking a middle man to produce the merchandise.

Last edited:
It's been a while since Janeway went up. Eager for the next preorder. I still find it so mad that I'll have any figure within a few months.
Production will slow down after December when factory areas go into the Dark Ages (that's what I call this time) - one month before Chinese New Year.

This is the time when most workers start thinking and or arranging their trip to go home just like Thanksgiving. Their minds won't be in the factory. Any pressure will only make things more complicated. So I schedule easier no pressure work schedule in January.

Then a month of CNY holiday starting from Jan 20 to Feb 15.

We won't have any delivery between Jan 10 to the end of Feb....

But at least, we should have 3 Voyager characters to make passing the time frame easier by then.

Production will slow down after December when factory areas go into the Dark Ages (that's what I call this time) - one month before Chinese New Year.

This is the time when most workers start thinking and or arranging their trip to go home just like Thanksgiving. Their minds won't be in the factory. Any pressure will only make things more complicated. So I schedule easier no pressure work schedule in January.

Then a month of CNY holiday starting from Jan 20 to Feb 15.

We won't have any delivery between Jan 10 to the end of Feb....

But at least, we should have 3 Voyager characters to make passing the time frame easier by then.
I have always found so tedious the 10 days winter holidays of my country. But you certainly give us the run for our money with your month-long holiday period.

Ah ha,

A Chinese New Year holiday that starts on my birthday, that would explain why the restaurant was closed when we went to get the family Chinese that year. With everyone on holiday till Feb 15, I could have one hell of a party, maybe I'll move there instead of Huddersfield!

This is 1st round proto and was done by a new paintup tryout artist.

This is not the production EMH. The actual one has slightly more animated expression.

I didn't push too far with animated expression since I am not there at the production. The risk was too high for easily destroying a good head sculpt if the paint up production skills weren't there.
780_0536 Copy.jpg

Back