EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I have created this thread to discuss those figures that fall into the "Voyager" line.

So far:

Voyager "Captain Janeway":
mail (1).png

Star Trek' EMH":
EMH.png

More to come!

Thanks for making more focused threads, @FlyAndFight !!

I wouldn't have said this in a general thread, but I will say so here that I'm excited to get Janeway.

I'm a TNG fan through and through, and I used to feel like Voyager & DS9 were just riding the coat-tails of tng. But in my more recent rewatches of Voyager, I can see the unique stories of those characters, and I absolutely love the Doctor and Janeway.

I've pre-ordered Janeway, and will absolutely do so for the Doctor.

The only thing that Seven knew about humans were through Starfleet officers. In an episode she mentioned she needed Order to function and to feel comfortable. Then in STPicard, she said “what law?” abandoned Starfleet and became vigilante on her own (if I write the story, I will add some Voyager characters into these rangers. )

In my Trek verse, Seven has a soul now.

Let's see how far can Voyager go beside the base figures. I hope there will be enough collectors to support some interesting Delta aliens.

Chakotay.jpg

One step closer to CHAKOTAY.

Sharing one of my favourite scenes between Janeway and Chakotay just because.

I see Janeway in her hands on hips standing pose and I didn't know it until now but I NEED a Chakotay with a matching pair of hands and fingers spread like this!

View attachment 534847

Same. His updates are fantastic.

I was rewatching Voyager today, renewing my interest for that crew.

Especially Chakotay, the Doctor and Tom Paris.

maquis-raider-bridge-caretaker3.jpg

Star%2BTrek%2BVoyager%2BWorst%2BCase%2BScenario%2BChakotay%2Band%2BSeska.jpg

Man I'd love Chakotay figure acknowledged in the Captains line, as Captain of the Val Jean, in Maquis uniform.
Before he sacrificed his ship.
E02thmT.jpg

Bringing from the other thread.
Although First Officer of Voyager uniform is primary, I'd still love Chakotay figure acknowledged in the Captains line (and captains chair) , of the Val Jean, in Maquis uniform.

Last edited:
Let's see how far can Voyager go beside the base figures. I hope there will be enough collectors to support some interesting....
Full cast of The Adventures of Captain Proton!? :lol All done in Black & White

Captain Proton (can repurpose Go-Hero's Executive-Replicas Rocketman figure with Paris head and gogles).
Buster Kincaid
Constance Goodheart
Queen Arachnia
Doctor Chaotica
Satan's Robot
President Lonzak
The Twin Mistresses of Evil; Demonica & Malicia

As for Aliens:
-Species 8472
- Hirogen hunter

Last edited:
Although First Officer of Voyager uniform is primary, I'd still love Chakotay figure acknowledged in the Captains line (and captains chair) , of the Val Jean, in Maquis uniform.

I probably said that somewhere before as well, but yes! Yes yes yes! So much yes! LOL

We are always thinking of the life-long Star Trek figure collector, but I know a bunch of Twitter fangirls, I mean friends, who are mainly into the Janeway/Chakotay shipping and probably would buy a Maquis Chakotay as well. That leather vest is quite iconic.

I saw some of them getting Janeway, so at least a few of those sales are coming from the shipper corner!

I'm going through all the seasons of Voyager on Hulu now. I passed on the first version of Janeway that was offered, mostly because I felt her hair in the early seasons is so iconic. If that version ever comes up, I will purchase one

Full cast of The Adventures of Captain Proton!? :lol All done in Black & White

Captain Proton (can repurpose Go-Hero's Executive-Replicas Rocketman figure with Paris head and gogles).
Buster Kincaid
Constance Goodheart
Queen Arachnia
Doctor Chaotica
Satan's Robot
President Lonzak
The Twin Mistresses of Evil; Demonica & Malicia

As for Aliens:
-Species 8472
- Hirogen hunter
You missed one obvious one! The team in their current clothes from the Nineties in the episode "Future's End". ;)

I've said it before, but I'd absolutely love a fully Borgified Seven, as I thought she looked absolutely badass that way. In fact I was probably one of the few male teenagers at the time who was actually bummed when they switched her over to the silver catsuit. Lol

View attachment 537399
These type of heavy investment figures need a strong customer base. Otherwise no one but only a few can afford. I am talking about USD500 or more.

These unique characters really depend if my marketing works out providing there are fair amount of VOY fans who are interested in 1/6.

I'd definitely pay a premium price for Locutus if that's what it would take
These type of heavy investment figures need a strong customer base. Otherwise no one but only a few can afford. I am talking about USD500 or more.

These unique characters really depend if my marketing works out providing there are fair amount of VOY fans who are interested in 1/6.

While I’m a TOS fan, Voyager was the one the wife and I could enjoy together. I’ll be in for anything from this series and the TOS (most of TNG, but only a few from the others; the only things I’d be interested in from Discovery would be Michelle Yeoh and Jason Isaacs).

Last edited:
Back