EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I guess the thing that’s odd to me is why suddenly pull the figure with no notice if you’re potentially going to release another version that’s more expensive and that some may not choose to get. They could have still left the original Seven up for those that just want that figure.

My guess is it is something to do with the Borg Queen. Nanjin just posted in the First Contact thread about something imminent. It would be the wrong version for Seven but they’re probably only making one version of the Queen.

hypnobrett

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I was dragging my feet on PO-ing Seven so was surprised to see the page was gone. Going to be relisted as an immediate purchase option perhaps?

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
She is in production already. The longer the better because our paint skills improves over difficulties, challenges, and time.
So will we have time to pre-order from EXO-6 directly still or should I look somewhere else before she sells out?

nanjin

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So will we have time to pre-order from EXO-6 directly still or should I look somewhere else before she sells out?
Look elsewhere and have a confirmed reservation will be safest bet.

We had her up for a month. If interested, then already reserved. If it take this long to decide, I don't think she is good enough for you.

Last edited:

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Look elsewhere and have a confirmed reservation will be safest bet.

We had her up for a month. If interested, then already reserved. If it take this long to decide, I don't think she is good enough for you.
It’s not that. Just had other figures coming and other bills to pay for.

Plus I expected an email notifying of when the pre-order was ending like with previous releases.

hypnobrett

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
It’s not that. Just had other figures coming and other bills to pay for.

Plus I expected an email notifying of when the pre-order was ending like with previous releases.
Same here.

But everything has gone up for immediate order with them eventually so I still think I’ll wait for that, will still be faster than ordering from SS or BBTS. Still waiting on Q from the latter…

nanjin

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Same here.

But everything has gone up for immediate order with them eventually so I still think I’ll wait for that, will still be faster than ordering from SS or BBTS. Still waiting on Q from the latter…
I strongly suggest you preorder Seven from sources that can guarantee you a Seven. Even if we have immediate sales, the price will be significantly different.