EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long will Tuvok have left to get a pre-order in? Looking to manage funds and will order 7o9 today. I think I might need to start opening art commission slots :D

Send a message on FB

Thank you- they just responded :)

I had emailed BBTS too (where I ordered this one), and they can't send pins, they want me to mail the entire doll back in for a replacement. Seems like a waste- those parts are not worth the cost of shipping the entire figure back.

Last edited:
Well, I tried that yesterday, I guess they either don't know or are too busy, because I still have received no response.

I emailed BBTS too (where I ordered this one), and they can't send pins, they want me to mail the entire doll back in for a replacement. What a waste.
Hope you get it sorted out, but in case you didn’t know it’s best to use a hair dryer (or a cup of hot water— but hair dryer is best) to heat up the hand for a bit to make the hand soft enough to pull off — saves snapping those pegs off.

I was really looking forward to Seven of Nine but after seeing the release photos I’ve changed my mind. Her face looks a bit puckered around her mouth. Made me rather sad. I was hoping to add her but there’s just something wrong about her face for me. 😞

I hate to be "that guy", but shouldn't her bust be a bit lager?
DCC1B684-8055-41D6-AD46-AA14183FD729.jpeg

C059E293-8004-465A-A265-E6C4EF4AEB1A.jpeg

Great comparison shot! Yessir you are correct about her bust and clearly you can see her jaw line isn’t correct too. Those two things and that stupid pucker on her lips ruined her for me. Absolutely loved her character but that likeness isn’t good at all. Wanted her pretty bad until I saw her face. Sad 😞 she needs a resculpted head…and bigger boobies..although that’s not an issue for me. It’s her face that’s turned me away. It doesn’t look like her at all..

If you look at my comparison shot, hips should be much wider too...exo-6 made her look boyish...and she is the most feminine character in ST universe.
What a shame...

If you look at my comparison shot, hips should be much wider too...exo-6 made her look boyish...and she is the most feminine character in ST universe.
What a shame...
Agreed! She was the bomb!!! Voyager was my favorite series once season 4 began. Couldn’t stand Tess and was never very crazy about Neelix either. I just learned to live with him. Once Jeri Ryan came on the show it really worked for me. Her relationship with Janeway was really fun and enjoyable. Loved Voyager! Can we get a resculpt on her head please!?!

Can we get a resculpt on her head please!?!
Probably won’t happen, I think she’s been in development longer than expected. IMO, she’s a stronger sculpt than Janeway and the Doctor hands down. I think the older paintup has grown on me more now vs. the repaint. Either way, one of the stronger figures from the VOY line up alongside Tuvok.

Last edited:
Back