EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats with the same colour strapping around here waist for the accessories, is that accurate to her field look? Don’t remember seeing that in the show 🤔

Whats with the same colour strapping around here waist for the accessories, is that accurate to her field look? Don’t remember seeing that in the.....
Is difficult to point fingers at me and say I am wrong. Be ready to show all evidences.

20200725_132746.jpg

Ordered 7 as well. I do have one question @nanjin does she come with the assimilation right hand as seen in the previous product picture? I don't seem to see it on the overview picture anymore.
She does. Once again this showed EXO-6 isn't a good company in selling. We are only good in producing them.

All these signs showed I won't wait for anyone or have very little or no intention to maximize sales 🤣

All I care are good looking figured and fast production.

BTW, Seven has a normal right hand. Only her left has Borg implants, and she has the Poking devices or tubes.

She does. Once again this showed EXO-6 isn't a good company in selling. We are only good in producing them.

All these signs showed I won't wait for anyone or have very little or no intention to maximize sales 🤣

All I care are good looking figured and fast production.

BTW, Seven has a normal right hand. Only her left has Borg implants, and she has the Poking devices or tubes.
Absolutely awesome! Thanks for clarifying this. Keep up the great work!

Is difficult to point fingers at me and say I am wrong. Be ready to show all evidences.

View attachment 584732
There we are then, I’ve never noticed that before - too distracted by Seven in general tbh 😉

Merely curious, nice work as always Nanjin 👍🏻

One of the many reasons why I love 1/6 collecting - you see area’s of a character that were either on screen for a split second or not all 👌🏻

Ordered. I was able to step out of a site meeting right at 12:00 and get the order in.

At 6 PM my time I still sat in a doctor's office, but I still managed to get one back at home one hour later.

There we are then, I’ve never noticed that before - too distracted by Seven in general tbh 😉

Merely curious, nice work as always Nanjin 👍🏻

One of the many reasons why I love 1/6 collecting - you see area’s of a character that were either on screen for a split second or not all 👌🏻

True! I've also learnt so much about the characters and their accessories via studying figures closely.

Seven does look better in the pre-order images. I’ll pre-order eventually. Glad it’s an open pre-order and not timed.

I want to like this release but something with the face/hair seems off and somewhat dated. If the hair was a bit more detailed I think it would have helped the overall appearance. The strands are a bit chunky looking. The body looks good as do the accessories.

Back