EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pose for Seven,,!

IMG3115.jpeg

Just got an email about Tom Paris. Hmmm the sculpt…is not great. If I squint it looks close, but it’s clear the C team is working on these figures…
EE1E9428-2CCA-413D-A5EF-9622BD84F2BA.jpeg

Just got an email about Tom Paris. Hmmm the sculpt…is not great. If I squint it looks close, but it’s clear the C team is working on these figures…

Yeah - ditto . . . not a fan of that sculpt - and it would tick me off if I was already part-way through collecting Voyager figures.

Most of the time the figures look much better in hand. These initial photos are always bad.

Actually my initial reaction is that I don’t hate it. Only thing I’d say is it’s maybe a little too baby faced looking.

Side note- I again didn’t receive the EXO-6 email about this new figure.

It's not a great likeness, but I will say it's a lot better than I was expecting from the previous teases. And much like with the Harry Kim sculpt I think it works well enough.

Of course I still would have rather had a Captain Proton.

Looks nice, but if I'm honest I think that without any context I might have trouble identifying who that face is supposed to be. Maybe that's McNeill's fault though, he does have a very nondescript face. ;)

I know it’s damned if they do, damned if they don’t, but I would have preferred a more neutral expression. The smirk on him (and Janeway for that matter) will limit posing options.

Still hoping they make a full Borg Seven and/or possibly a generic Borg drone at some point, so the crew will have an enemy to pose with.

Speaking about the Borg guys, has any one lately pestered or squawk up Nanjin's tree on the alcove (or is he too self absorbed about colour correctness and talking in uncontrollable confusing jargon)?

At this point for VOY I think they’re striving for “good enough”, they want to wrap this line up ASAP and move on, and rightfully so. It’s a fair approximation of Tom Paris, personally I think they were more successful here vs. The Doctor.

Actually my initial reaction is that I don’t hate it. Only thing I’d say is it’s maybe a little too baby faced looking.

Side note- I again didn’t receive the EXO-6 email about this new figure.

Not a bad sculpt but not a great one, either. Probably the weakest in the Voyager line, so far.

I too have not received any EXO-6 announcement emails in quite some time. I only get the invoice/receipt ones. I've even tried signing up for them several times but no cigar.

Not a bad sculpt but not a great one, either. Probably the weakest in the Voyager line, so far.

I too have not received any EXO-6 announcement emails in quite some time. I only get the invoice/receipt ones. I've even tried signing up for them several times but no cigar.
I got the Tom one but had not gotten the Harry one. I did sign up again back then and then got two welcome messages.

I tend to find that the Exo Voyager figures look a lot better once you identify the marketing image set that they used for the sculpt:
This one looks like it was based over the S7 promo shots.

Robert Duncan McNeill has the unfortunate combo of light brown/dark blonde hair and a face without any overtly stand out features which was always going to make this one a tricky.

One frustration with this line is definitely that the appearances seem to be all over the place season wise - but I understand that's likely an actor preference thing.

Attachments

• mail.jpeg
    mail.jpeg
    363.1 KB · Views: 0
  • robert-duncan-mcneill-paris-1626967999 (1).jpg
    robert-duncan-mcneill-paris-1626967999 (1).jpg
    868.4 KB · Views: 0
Back