EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B'Elanna nears preorder per Nanjin on Facebook!

IMG_3047.jpeg

Seven has arrived, and I am over the moon! She looks incredible to my eye! So many of the video reviews have been done in very flat lighting, and as I’ve said dozens of times, EXO sculpts require a little lighting TLC to truly shine.
Agreed!

I use mini spotlights for my display for this reason. You get those realistic, dramatic shadows on the face!

Makes all of my figures look nicer, imo.

Finally got Seven. Whew this body is super stiff, I'm afraid to pose her much out of fear of breaking. And her ankles feel a little loose. They were out of joint at first, and I popped them back in, but still feel loose. I would not try to pose her without the stand.

Working a little bit on posing and settled on this for now.

View attachment 640048

View attachment 640049
That pose is probably the best one we’ve seen, it works on either angle.

Seven and the Voyager crew were minding their own business, when all of a sudden The Borg attacked!!

IMG3050.jpeg
7mj2d4.gif

For a second I thought you had Seven vs Captain Proton Satan's Robot! :D
7mj1s1.gif

Which reminds me we do need a Captain Proton specific line:
Captain Proton
Buster Kincaid
Arachnia
Chaotica
Constance Goodheart
The President of Earth
& Satan's Robot

And once the Trek license expires EXO-6 can just rebrand them as expanding the 1953 Commando Cody: Sky Marshal of the Universe \ Zombies of the Stratosphere line.
7oakqh.gif

7oampf.gif

Or even better pass them off as a Retro: Mando & IG-00

Last edited:
I was trying to get a sexy pose you would see on a magazine cover of the time, when she was so popular.

Here she is with my random assortment. After seeing her on the shelf for a few days, she's pretty great

View attachment 640511
It’s definitely reminiscent of her reveal in the silver suit (shame we didn’t get that outfit).

Nice set up stingermck!

1684631787081.jpeg

In honor of Seven arriving home today...

Jeri Ryan interview from the perspective of having finished up the show, and also from when she was just joining...

May I just say, CowaBUNga! Good LORD...

"All the guys my Dad works with are huge fans." I BET!

Seven: "Are you in love with me, Ensign?"

Harry: Well...no heh" (if so then he was the only one)

Seven: "Then you wish to copulate..?"

Harry: NO!!! (if so then he was the only one) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:thud:Stunner in those interviews.

After Picard Season 3 ended with Seven as Captain of the Enterprise (!!) I decided to look back to where she 'began' in Voyager Season 4. Man, I forgot how good the Scorpion 2 parter was.

Last edited:
Back