EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Commander Chakotay will be ready to ship in about 10 days before he shows up in Lower Deck 😊

One by one, the rest of the Voyager crew preorders will follow. We should be able to complete all Voyager preorders by mid May, and clear the Voyager poster crew by July.

We are late again 😄

She turned out fantastic!!!
review_seven9_1.jpg
review_seven9_4.jpg
review_seven9_3.jpg
review_seven9_5.jpg
review_seven9_6.jpg
review_seven9_9.jpg
review_seven9_10.jpg
review_seven9_11.jpg
review_seven9_12.jpg
review_seven9_13.jpg
review_seven9_large.jpg

We'll be one step closer to completing "a" series line. B'Ellana, Harry and Tom, followed by Neelix, who would be the icing on the cake.
4 more figures (unless he decides to make Kes), still no small feat when it comes to time. I think it’ll be a while until we see another series get the VOY treatment.

4 more figures (unless he decides to make Kes), still no small feat when it comes to time. I think it’ll be a while until we see another series get the VOY treatment.
I think/hope this is the beginng of the Exo-6 flood he's been talking about. Seven/Chakotay/FC Chair/Shran/Archer/think Im missing a few.

He's been saying DS9 will get the same treatment and Voyager, most likely starting end of year, so yeah we will get a little break. But how much of one is the question, we also know TWOK is coming and TNG is ramping up, plus we still have some already announced figures and preoders still waiting to be released. Not even counting his teased immediate release short run figures like TMP Kirk and Spock. It's a crowded year if he can make it all happen.

Seven has made it home to Wisconsin! :blissy Won't be able to open her till Friday, but shes here! 7 day delivery time--Amazing! Stuff shipped within the US takes longer.

Back