EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is anybody actually planning to display her with those Borg assimilation tubules? It's a cool addition I guess, but doesn't really seem all that true to the character. And I can't think of a pose that would work with them.

Nanjin just posted an update to Seven

Although Seven looks good, I stopped her production this morning for the following reasons:

1) external environment due to Covid is putting unnecessary stress on our operation. When stress is high, nothing good can come out. I never want anyone to do anything important when stress level is high.

2) This is a newly developed body. For the Jon Snows (who know nothing), producing PVC intensive plastics during cold climate is the worst time of the year to do such thing By the time warmer weather arrives, the joints will be loose. Cold shrinks, Warm expands, simple physics concept. They didn't know this. I pointed this out 5 years ago and my assumption was confirmed with experiments.

3) I want to conduct additional stress test with this new body in cold climate (Body proto in the temperature of 35C, but produced in 6C. Since we won't be producing this body again, I want this body be a "collectible" items by itself.

4) We RUSH to produce, but DO NOT RUSH in the process especially in the finishing phase. Since there are no immediate concern for us to ship right away, we will let things move on as the "environment" demands.

Lastly, don't bother to comment on Seven's paintup. It is not possible for human eyes to see through the heavy color grading for these 2 pictures. Don't show anyone that you are Jon Snow. Comment when we deliver Seven.

We are looking at shipping Seven on the 2nd week of Feb. B2C customers will be contacted accordingly.

Interesting update. She’s one that I’ll take a look at post reveal of the final product if Sideshow or BBTS have her as a stocked item. I’ve passed on the PO’s so far.

Slightly off-topic, but I've recently started watching Voyager, and just as I was with TNG, I am amazed at how good it is.
I was a TOS-only purist, then a couple of years ago I decided to give TNG a chance and was hooked. And now I'm hooked with Voyager as well. Some really deep, and sometimes dark, themes are explored in this, and I've only just got to the third season... I hope the quality stays this good.

Slightly off-topic, but I've recently started watching Voyager, and just as I was with TNG, I am amazed at how good it is.
I was a TOS-only purist, then a couple of years ago I decided to give TNG a chance and was hooked. And now I'm hooked with Voyager as well. Some really deep, and sometimes dark, themes are explored in this, and I've only just got to the third season... I hope the quality stays this good.
Wait till you give DS9 a try, you are in for a real treat with that show.

Torres tease

Attachments

• 326176987_1509837959502713_4071163343156500188_n.jpeg
    326176987_1509837959502713_4071163343156500188_n.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 0
Tuvok is a better figure all round, slightly off eyes weren't stopping me from getting him. Next month brings Seven then Chakotay in March. B'Elanna should be up for PO with Harry Kim in the next two months.

I'm still on my Voyager binge, and it's still amazing.
I read somewhere that Kes only appeared until the third season (no spoilers please!), will be sorry to see her go. She's a fun character (although when she's with Neelix it gets a bit too sugary...), and she was incredible in "Warlord". Can't believe they almost gave us a "lesbian" kiss!
And the Alien/Aliens homage was great. It was actually really clever.
Brilliant show.

I recommend checking out the Shuttlepod One podcast on YouTube.

Trip and Tucker from Enterprise interview Trek actors and they interviewed Tim Russ (Tuvok) today. Should be up soon. Michael Dorn (Worf) is going up Sunday.

Trip and Tucker from Enterprise interview Trek actors and they interviewed Tim Russ (Tuvok) today. Should be up soon. Michael Dorn (Worf) is going up Sunday.
Kim and Paris have a podcast called the Delta Flyers. Nog and Jake had one too called the 7th rule, it's still going just minus Aron after his passing. I find all the podcasts pretty good, I enjoy the behind the scenes stories.

Thanks for the recommendation. I just saw the first episode (table read) and it was fantastic and fun.

Torres tease
427147-326176987-1509837959502713-4071163343156500188-n.jpeg
Hair seems a bit to plastiky looking(although Janeway's did too), and was she that fair skinned? Will have to wait to see from the front (emphasis on the ridges) and some different lighting , will likley change how I see it.
Looking forward to it. :)

Last edited:
Back