EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve seen kitbashes of a Data head on a Tuvok body/uniform to make a Generations look for Data. Would Harry Kim’s body work just as well? Tuvok is too hard to track down nowadays. Has anyone here tried it?
I seem to remember seeing a picture of “Generations Data” using the Kim body. I believe NT posted it on FB and it was posted here by someone.

you can gift yourself or your fave Janeway fan while supporting ALZ research. THANK YOU to EXO6 for donating these!
That's generous.

ulkj3xn219ab1.jpg

Last edited:
I must have missed that Voyager episode where Odo beamed aboard... 😉

I'd have watched the ever-loving crap out of that episode.
Back when Voyager was still airing, I actually did a Voyager spec script for a two-part episode that had the Dominion fleet that the Prophets made disappear were actually transported to the Delta Quadrant and were frantically trying to find a way back. It was up to Voyager to stop them, but in the end the temporary wormhole the Dominion fleet engineered ended up collapsing on them and destroying them anyway (And was thus unusable for Voyager as well).
One of the sub-plots involved a changeling getting onboard Voyager and causing all kinds of problems.
Unfortunately, I was still a minor when I wrote it, and by the time I was 18 they weren't accepting outside scripts like that anymore.
That would have been a good episode for an Odo cameo, maybe just on a viewscreen call or something.

Not sure why they rejected my script?
It was about Neelix's New Soup recipe
8m6imc.jpg

Last edited:
I seem to remember seeing a picture of “Generations Data” using the Kim body. I believe NT posted it on FB and it was posted here by someone.
1000111169.jpg

I have a Kim bodyed Data and a Chakotay bodyed Picard also. Arguably the first contact Data head works better but doesn't capture the smirk he wore for most of the film.

Only issue is the secondary market for spare 1/6 scale Harry Kim heads is pretty quiet....

I'd have watched the ever-loving crap out of that episode.
Back when Voyager was still airing, I actually did a Voyager spec script for a two-part episode that had the Dominion fleet that the Prophets made disappear were actually transported to the Delta Quadrant and were frantically trying to find a way back. It was up to Voyager to stop them, but in the end the temporary wormhole the Dominion fleet engineered ended up collapsing on them and destroying them anyway (And was thus unusable for Voyager as well).
One of the sub-plots involved a changeling getting onboard Voyager and causing all kinds of problems.
Unfortunately, I was still a minor when I wrote it, and by the time I was 18 they weren't accepting outside scripts like that anymore.
That would have been a good episode for an Odo cameo, maybe just on a viewscreen call or something.
Yeah I was one of those kids back then who drempt of submitting a script as well. I can't remember the details of what I came up with anymore, other than that it was a Bashir story for some reason. Lol

View attachment 697157
I have a Kim bodyed Data and a Chakotay bodyed Picard also. Arguably the first contact Data head works better but doesn't capture the smirk he wore for most of the film.

Only issue is the secondary market for spare 1/6 scale Harry Kim heads is pretty quiet....

Extra bonus: If the costumes look off, it's movie accurate since they just raided the DS9 cast wardrobe. That's why Riker looks like he's wearing a skintight suit.
They didn't even try for Worf or Deanna.

View attachment 697157

Nice homage to Generations, well done sir. 🖖

Back