EXO-6 Star Trek "TOS" Figures (The Original Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't show anything from this point forward.

I want to show hope. Prototypes prototypes, and all I hear are discouragement.

I saw my entire production humble support and all I see is we are bad.

Thank you.
Hey Nanjin, don't let comments bring you down. I think folks are so excited to see these being made they comment to show interest, support, and a desire to see you succeed. I have all the figs you have made so far and think they're great. I plan to buy many more in the future because I like what I'm seeing and as you said, this will probably never happen again. And most importantly, I trust you :)

Nanjin, we are all fans of what you are doing. Please don't let some of the negative ruin the far more present positive. I'm very excited about all you've shown.

Refresh my recollection. That ”Away” jacket was worn by Kirk, McCoy and Savik in TWOK. Was it worn by any other characters or in any other movie ?

Just got out of the theatre showing Star Trek: The Motion Picture Director’s Cut.
Had a fabulous time and it brought me back to 1979 all over again. Of course, when Kirk, Spock and McCoy appear, I kept thinking of the Exo -6 action figures. Can’t wait to order these guys.
I just re-watched it (again) last night too. I’m finding it better with each viewing, remarkably re-watchable and feels more Trek than the sequels, in my opinion 🖖🏻

I love the whole aesthetic of TMP. The ship looks cool and functional, and I love the additional alien crew.

I have spent the last 2 years preparing my own fan edit of TMP incorporating the DE plus missing dialogue from the TC and SLV. I went a bit nuts though and included fan footage of my own, which may be of questionable quality, including CGI, Deepfake, and vocoded dialogue to reincorporate my own version of the Memory Wall.

Nanjin, please tell me that we are getting wheelchair Pike soon! (and Kirk and Spock in dress uniforms...)

Grails!

295913841_3284840645095652_1659255268151114586_n.jpg

Damn, this one is sad. I mean I know all the TOS cast members are older now but still this sucks. Big part of growing up a Trek fan. RIP Nichelle. :(

Back